ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The CSF 2022 Picture Thread

R29TJR

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 RB 182 Cup
the amount of difference between the road/track tyres I started on and the race tyres. Did catch someone running wide towards the end of the video. Didnt get any PM footage but suspect I did get in to the 1:15s eventally.

What software/camera do you use for the timing?

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
What software/camera do you use for the timing?
Camera was just a dash camera, timing was added manually using Race Render as I didnt bother fitting my GPS kit. Was a bit of faff noting a time stamp from each lap at the same point and adding it to a list of laps that RR gives you. Fortunately I didnt record many laps or I wouldn't have bothered!

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Was unsure if my notifications were / are working.

They are, just no update

View attachment 1607693
I have an update, just not a very good one.

I went through all of the footage I have and the good news is I did find you on track.... The bad news is it's about 2s worth as I pulled into pits.

The memory I have of you getting black flagged while I got in your way is unfortunately just a memory 🤦

I have @Daniel blasting past me 3 times, @Iranian Pudding , I think @Coops Mk1 (red MK1?) Just none of you.... I must have been so incredibly quick you just couldn't get close (or we just weren't on track together very much).

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
I have an update, just not a very good one.

I went through all of the footage I have and the good news is I did find you on track.... The bad news is it's about 2s worth as I pulled into pits.

The memory I have of you getting black flagged while I got in your way is unfortunately just a memory 🤦

I have @Daniel blasting past me 3 times, @Iranian Pudding , I think @Coops Mk1 (red MK1?) Just none of you.... I must have been so incredibly quick you just couldn't get close (or we just weren't on track together very much).
Update is an update. Thanks dude!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Did anyone get any video of me on track? Either from spectators POV or in car?

Short clip of you passing. Shame the front didn't record, need to figure out what's going on with my cams. :confused: