ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The CSS pic thread (warning: contains little to no photographs)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Re: The CSS pic thread

Niall97, I dont suppose you got any pics of my red mk1 did you??

This made me laugh when I saw it this morning /geek

IMG_0192.png
LOL never noticed that!

Also, difference between dirty and clean... I don't think I've touched mine this year!

8e32a56d.jpg

Inferno 225 cup

i was going to come up and speak to you dan and say thanks for the springs, but......puddles looked pretty tempting when your sons playing in them:)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Was hoping for one without my fat head in the pic tbh! lol

Love my Jakeyy <3

Epic plans!
Shame my friend Tom disnt get his running till yesterday
The throttle bodied odyssey ph1 on Rotas .. Would have been epic to have that there. Was lovely to see you again Mitch x
yeah was good to see you again and have a good chat and banter.. trophy looks well on the coils no matter wat the trophy anal's say lol x

RS2'd Trophy

Thanks, and welcome :)

Nikon D5100 and 35mm F1.8 with a Polarising Filter :)

Welcome, Love the car too, one of the best on the Forum IMO!

Thanks Niall, Its very understated which is why I love it! I wish I could take pictures aswell as you!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

He's with the venue, not us. So he might have just been taking for their own promotional purposes.

The camera on the tripod by us checking tickets was just doing video.

:( Me and Luke aren't in the entrance video's. I had to jump off the motorway for a wee just before the venue and of all people Luke ended up following me into the venue after spotting me driving his old car past him :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Great picture of my Freddo Mascot by Niall97. Cheers ;)

R26/200 Raider

My mate had one just like this, same colour, same year and same interior. His too also had a sunroof. We were looking to see if the owner was around so we could have a look inside. Love a trip down memory lane. I remember when he bought it, only 6 months old back then in 1995, I drove it to Knockhill, the clutch was a pig.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

I don't know about that but cheers mate, it's a decent shot of it there before it got rained on 900 times.

Should have taken you out in it mate but totally forgot!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

I'm suprised more people didn't take a picture when Gally was cleaning the windscreen; it attracted enough attention...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Proper funny moment though, no one had any idea what everyone was watching, so came to see. The crowd grew, all they got was some short bloke they couldn't understand using make up wipes on a windscreen.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

Lol! Cracked me up.

I tried to translate for him. It just decended into abuse though.