ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cup has left the building

182BG

Sold my beloved Cup an hour ago, was very hard watching it drive away! :(

Not sure what to get next, need to get something cheaper, about 3-4k

any ideas?

182BG

yeh my mate has a 106 gti, and its well rapid.

any one got any opinions on a gti-6, seen some of them really cheap, and with pretty good mileage, which is rare

172beast

Ive just sold my 172, looking at spending 3-4k, off to view a freshly imported white 94 plate Starlet Turbo Wednesday, looks promising.

172beast

£3500, 55k, comes registered with 12 months mot, 6 months tax, hoping to knock him down a bit, just summit nippy and reliable, easy to tune an all.

RS4

i know how u feel mate, ive just sold my clio less than and hour ago altho be it not a 2.0 my pride an joy:(

gna miss it, but hey thats life gotta moove on to better things hopefully

Seat Leon Cupra 290

Just been loving driving lees old clio, driven about 100 odd miles since i bought it off him 2 1/2 hours ago, love it!

the gti 6 is awesome, just eats up miles and looks good too, I sold mine to get my cup as the gti was falling apart after 45k !! tragic electrics

Tragic electrics? french say no more. what was the figures on your cup Lee? Mileage and what not. how come you had to sell? Thinking of parting with mine....

182BG

Quote: Originally posted by Richisbradders on 11 July 2005

Just been loving driving lees old clio, driven about 100 odd miles since i bought it off him 2 1/2 hours ago, love it!
thats good to hear mate, glad you like it. as soon as you drove away i went up the shed and got the old bicycle out, its mint, bought it a few months ago only used it once, does 0-60 in .... well never and top speed is as fast as my legs will peddle. lol

any other ideas on cars to get. maybe not a gti-6 then, i will probably end up getting some sensible car for a while until i can save my money up again and pay off my debts.

182BG

Quote: Originally posted by Gilbert_Ratchet on 11 July 2005

Tragic electrics? french say no more. what was the figures on your cup Lee? Mileage and what not. how come you had to sell? Thinking of parting with mine....

it was a 2002 52reg, just under 18000miles, gone over that now due to richs 100miles he puyt on it tonight. lol

reason for selling, to clear some debts, usual reason :)