ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"The" East Anglia meet pics thread!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Wanna do my interior bits pearl black but I need a silver OE airbag sticker!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Yeah no probs, I have a Can of Pearlescent Black and will be ordering some AIRBAG Stickers very soon!

Renault Clio Sport 182
Looks like a good meet,I'm in East anglia and have a 182 in Artic blue, would love come along next time theres one happening,let me know, cheers James537

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Keep an Eye on the Local Meetings Section, We are trying to think of Ideas for the next meet so have some Input :D

shame about the meet! tomorrow i will findout if she lives or dies, god knows what id get if she was written off! 1.6s are had to come accros in good condition!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Gutted for you Fella, Were all your Mods declared??

Hope it all sorts itself out ok

Yeah, all my audio went on a couple days before, luckly none of it was damaged!

Going round country lanes, on a tight corner going round the inside a 3rd party was coming in the opposite direction on the outside, came round the corner on my side of the road, not that i rember the actual incident yet just before and after, but chap behind me (really nice guy and thanks, sorry dont know your forum name) said i was within the white lines and i know was sticking to the edge of the road tightly as i allways do on a corner like that and collided with this 3rd party, who drove off, deciding to go home before they called police, god knows how as my car wont more and is most likly a write off! So was an eventfull 1st meet lol:dapprove:

Turbo'd lude, Astra
The main thing James is you weren't hurt! Cars can be replaced....

From what Darren said you couldn't get the door open and the airbags went off... From the sounds of it the car sounds buckled, dont sound too promising :(

Have you heard anything more from the police regarding the other driver yet? Has he admitted liability to your insurance company at all?

Yeah i do agree it dosent sound good at all for the car. Car should of been collecetd this evening as it was left as my dads yesterday. I havent heard anything about liability yet, nor do i have any of the other drivers details due to data protection and so forth. As i said i should know by tomorrow what is happning with it then i can eaitehr start looking for a new car or get my courtsey car till its fixed! God knows if this person will admit liability but the case against them is good, with witnesses and then the fact they drove off as well. Will just have to see how it goes. I hope to be at the next meet with a car! lol:)

P

PrincessJessica

yeah glad your ok! i know you will hear it a hundred times and prob sick of it but cars can be replaced... you cant!

sorry i had to go but the other half was bored...

i saw pete and matey ( dont know your name!) come up the airfield after you lot left but i didnt know here you all went so my directions were a bit vague sorry !