ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The everlasting ph1 ITB Build **GREEN-BUILD STARTS AT PAGE 100**

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Sorry to hear you're going through all of that. Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel now though.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
UPDATE:

Not really much of one really. The car is being used/kept up-together but so far has done no trackday's this year.

IMG_8898.JPG
IMG_9284.jpg

I have purposely not booked any trackdays as I am trying to be a little careful with money at the moment until I am totally stable. It means just enjoying the car a few times a month out and about, little drives, some small events etc. It also now has a fresh MOT.

IMG_9202.jpg

Hopefully a trackday before the year is out.

chazza114

ClioSport Club Member
UPDATE:

Not really much of one really. The car is being used/kept up-together but so far has done no trackday's this year.

View attachment 1650099 View attachment 1650101

I have purposely not booked any trackdays as I am trying to be a little careful with money at the moment until I am totally stable. It means just enjoying the car a few times a month out and about, little drives, some small events etc. It also now has a fresh MOT.

View attachment 1650100

Hopefully a trackday before the year is out.
Good to see you're doing a bit better! You should bring it along to Anglesey for Cliosport festival in August! Would be great to have another Phase 1 on track with me, even if yours is a lot faster than mine :LOL:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Good to see you're doing a bit better! You should bring it along to Anglesey for Cliosport festival in August! Would be great to have another Phase 1 on track with me, even if yours is a lot faster than mine :LOL:
Definitely come to CSF if you can, even if you don't track it. Would love to see it up close 👍

It would have been great to come to CSF, a bloody long way to drive it up there, but some fun roads none the less...
However I have my son that weekend so there is no chance I will be doing that.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It would have been great to come to CSF, a bloody long way to drive it up there, but some fun roads none the less...
However I have my son that weekend so there is no chance I will be doing that.
You can drive and He can come in the truck with me if you want? I’m taking my boy.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
UPDATE:

Well pretty much as the last really, which was not much.
The car is being used/kept up-together but did not do any trackday's this year.
Continuing to be careful with money at the moment until I am totally stable.

I have been enjoying the car a few times a month when the weather has played ball, little drives, some small events etc.

IMG_9963.jpg

I was going to sorn it in October but obviously missed that boat so may as well do it at the end of November, hopefully a few more drives/events this month.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
@Nafoff seen you in Clevedon this morning. Car looked good in the sun👍

Thank you for your kind words. I was taking a slightly longer way back home (Nailsea) after attending the Queens Square meet in Easter Compton.

I attended that first thing trying to make the most of this months tax before the car is potentially sorn at the end of the month.
The Queens Square meets have a good standard of car, super cars, nice builds etc etc but I just lacked a fair bit of interest... wondering if I am loosing the love.

IMG_0191.jpg