ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The February Photo Comp

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Theme:

Two / second / anything based around this as it's the second month of the year.

Normal rules apply, take the pic yourself within the time limit.

Entries close 23:59, 28/02/2011

Good luck !!

I'll try not to win this one :cool:

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
5431567612_590951fa14.jpg

2 pence by Niall97, on Flickr

Slow month it seems at the moment! Just got back from Vegas so will check the photos and see if I have any relevant ones!

The two pence piece photo is really nice!

172cup
It's RAF Stenigot in Lincolnshire, I'm not sure where Belmont is though, so possibly?

Yeah iv been with a few mates there use to be more but recently they have been pulling them down.
Basically when you look across from the satellites there's a big tv transmitter with a red light on the top?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Really wanted to enter this this month but didn't have a clue when it came to the theme.

Here's what i came up with tonight anyway, its something at least lol

5471955213_3f4a388c09_z.png

My original idea was to use the pg tips monkey and have him in 2 different positions on each side, but sadly he has been lost and this is all i could find :(

I reckon if i had of found monkey it would be a lot better :eek:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
FLOL .. Monkeh .. I have two monkeh's.. wait, I have a third somewhere too actually.

I should probably get round to entering this comp too......

"Navy" N17 TWO
That's a cracking shot Riad :)

I'm on a mission to get mine tomorrow before work as I have a long weekend lol