ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Fiesta ST

VW Caddy Van
Well took some pics straight after i picked up the car from the garage. Done over 200 miles yesterday lol

De tangoing it next weekend, removing the stan palmer.co.uk sticker tomorrow at work along with the ST badge on the grille altho it has kinda grew on me it's infront of the cold air feed so removing it and might put my shiny new one i bought for the Mondeo on the bottom grille. See wat happens

Love driving it tho, suspension is quite solid and it's surprised me on fuel too, hammered it up to Glasgow it drank £20 in 140 miles but i got from Glasgow and bak to Carlisle including doing a few laps on £12 roughly i know for sure it wasn't more than that as it's sitting at half a tank from slightly above 3/4

So all in all a good decision to sell the mondeo, very happy with it and it puts a smile on my face. I love the noise missed that when all my mates got rid of theirs

Replacing this with a Scotland one at the end of the month aswell but keeping it on till then as it looks good imo

PaulSTPics6.jpg

PaulSTPics.jpg

PaulSTPics2.jpg

PaulSTPics3.jpg

PaulSTPics4.jpg

PaulSTPics5.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
nearly as bad an Renaultsportcliof1teamR27 ;)

Nice them, want the gf to get one, but still too much for her budget for a nice one :)

VW Caddy Van
It is Sports Technology but their is their own racing side called The Sporting Trophy and people put the stickers on their ST's i like it their but will be changing it to a scotland flag one as they are available too

St rollin on Borbet
Here some pic of mine i de-tango yesterday a easy job to do just be care not scratch the inside of the headlamp when you pop the orange filter out best to do it through the headlamp hole and use some long nose piles and some side cuts breaks a lot easier than using two pair of long nose piles

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

^piles? you mean pliers? lol

Looking a good example Juego! Get some eibach springs on it, sits perfect after that

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Here some pic of mine i de-tango yesterday a easy job to do just be care not scratch the inside of the headlamp when you pop the orange filter out best to do it through the headlamp hole and use some long nose piles and some side cuts breaks a lot easier than using two pair of long nose piles

Juego runs Fiesta Club Scotland if you didnt know already?

2008 Albi 197
Very nice! I love the ST's, they're great fun to drive, and respond well to small mods.

My girlfriend has one too (I posted it in a thread a while back http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=392714) and she has the sporting trophy sticker on the back also - hers is lowered on eibachs and is fantastic to drive.

Get a K&N or similar on it and they sound even better, and while they're not the fastest thing about, the fuel consumption is pretty good. Have fun with it!

Are you a member on fiestastoc.com?

VW Caddy Van
I only got it saturday mate, loads of ST's have the sticker ;)

I run a Fiesta Owners Club buddy so we have the guide on their, thanks tho for the advice i'd rather use the cutters than pliers but my mate'll be doing it haha :)

Yeh am on FiestaSTOC.com been on it since it started in 2004 under the same username as here :)

I ordered Eibachs but decided not to lower it so when they arrive they'll be for sale again. Just gonna enjoy the car as it is