ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Football/Champ Manager Thread

The Beast MK4
Id imagine that a good few will have at least one of the series and this being the holiday season a good few will be playing it!

So hows your latest quest for glory going?

Im currently playing Champ Manager 01/02 and started out with Doncaster, took them from the Conference to Division 2. Whilst leading Division 2 I got slightly carried away and a few ultimatums later I got the boot. They wouldn't upgrade the damn stadium!

Couldn't get a job until the mighty Telford of the Conference caught my eye. Took the job and im unbeaten in 5 games sitting mid-table. The last manager fooked things right up so id imagine its just a rebuilding job this season.

Octavia VRS
Got FM2006 last year and played it only once so far. Really need to get back into it, hope it's as good as Champy 93!

I used to like games like that back when Saviola, Palermo and co were the players to have. I played the new one and it's lost it's appeal.
I've not much patience either so end up creating a multiplayer with all the big teams and selling all the good players to me for cheap and letting them buy all my crap players for ten million+ and then resigning as manager of all but one!

The Beast MK4
I used to like games like that back when Saviola, Palermo and co were the players to have. I played the new one and it's lost it's appeal.
I've not much patience either so end up creating a multiplayer with all the big teams and selling all the good players to me for cheap and letting them buy all my crap players for ten million+ and then resigning as manager of all but one!

Its alright to destroy a team you hate! lol

Telford now 6th in the Conference, im bringing them up!

Golf GTD
had a game of FM going in which i got hull to the prem and won the uefa cup. then took the AC milan job but havent played it for a while since i got my 360, thats taking all my spare time.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
ive just purchased FM2007 for the 360 ... currently bolton and got f**k all money but need new players .... any recomendations ?

I'm looking at getting another Manager game so far I've seen the Football manager one and Fife manager I played Champ manager 2006 and didn't like to new layout what would you recommend?

The Beast MK4
I'm looking at getting another Manager game so far I've seen the Football manager one and Fife manager I played Champ manager 2006 and didn't like to new layout what would you recommend?

I think football managers your best bet dude. It gets the best reviews and from what ive seen it looks far superior to the rest. Its not much different to 2006 though, few extra features and of course the updated stats.

I've never played any of the Football manager ones yet was having a look on their site earlier and the demo looked pretty good. I hope theirs a few bargain in I remember my first Champ manager think it was '98 and buying Saviola and some Nigerian and I was unbeatable. Think the new games are to smart though even when you buy the best players it still doesn't mean you win lol

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
I've never played any of the Football manager ones yet was having a look on their site earlier and the demo looked pretty good. I hope theirs a few bargain in I remember my first Champ manager think it was '98 and buying Saviola and some Nigerian and I was unbeatable. Think the new games are to smart though even when you buy the best players it still doesn't mean you win lol

julius aghahowa !

You could be right can't remember now but he was scoring well above 1 a game and most games I was winning by 4-6 goals even finals these games are fun when your winning but i've no patience when i'm loosing lol.