ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The fuse for the screen wash motor?

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Basiclly, tried to clean my windscreen and it's dead as a dodo. nothing at all happens when you pull the stalk towards you. no motor sound. plenty of water in the tank. it's the same for the rear one too. I've had a look at the fuse box inside the car, couldnt see anything that looked like it would be screen wash. sooo is it in fuse box in the engine bay?

and if it's not that, any ideas what it could be?

Cheers!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Ive got the same problem with my washer jets,
no sound when I pull the stalk, checked fuses and all
were fine.:S

I reakon I need a new pump and by the sounds of it, so do you.:dapprove:

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
hmmm strange! thanks for the help! it only had a service just over a week a go! I'll have to get someone to have a look at it i guess, im deffinatly gonna need it working asap with it coming up to winter!

a thirsty one
any joy mate? a friend had same problem this week.

his revrse lights/rear wiper and washer jets all stopped at the same time. i found a blown fuse and changed it the rear wiper and reverse lights now work but still no washer jets. no relay ticking sounds or anything just dead.