ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The GoPro Thread

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Where is best place to buy the smart remote from, anyone selling one?
Just got a hero 3+ from the Argos deal.
Any tips for first setup?
Cheers.
Protune, natural colour and ISO400. Gives less artificial looking video.

I bought the smart remote from Gopro. Although now they sell it on Amazon I would get it from there.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Looking to get the boyfriend a go pro to use outside his car. Looking online and I'm already confused at the different ones there is!

We've not had one before and ideally I don't really want to spend over £180ish. Had a look on amazon and I've seen this one. Is the Hero3 a reasonable one?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B018AR8UU6/?tag=cliospnet01-21
What's confusing?

Newer is of course better, Hero3 will still be a decent camera. Maybe have a look at the Session for that budget too- it might be preferable depending on the types of things he'd use it for (Session is a lot better than a full size GoPro for point of view videos etc).

If it's exclusively for mounting in or on a car then the normal ones are better quality for the money.

So so impressed with the new lineup.
The waterproof cases are gone, voice control, software based image stabilisation, the gyroscope, the drone, etc.

Tempted by the Session5, it's everything I wanted the last model to be.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Might get the drone once it appears on Amazon. Like that it doesn't need a phone to act as the screen and that you can just use your Gopro camera.