ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Hidden Ph-Rep

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Probaly not a very well known car on the forum but this belongs to Frosty a.k.a frosty123.

Better pictures will be taken, hopefully he will put up a wee project thread and what else is too be done :cool:

P5160225.jpg

P5160227.jpg

P5160229.jpg

P5160261.jpg

P5160234.jpg

P5150154.jpg

P5150163.jpg

Tight, but Frosty likes that...

P5160230.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
Looks almost perfect that - bit low at the back for me, but everything else I really like. :)

DCi 100
7 the rear wheel looks crazy inside the arch, but looks good/fine on all other pics.

Very nice car mate, keep it in that condition!

we wound it up ;) was the 3rd June 07, i didnt even know custom springs existed....even got full interior there, oh the days lol

GTD, Lupo
Nice but the back is a little too low compared to the front. Reverse rake is not a good look. apart from that nice clean Clio.

E92 M3
i didnt think his car was a full rep

it does look good but as said needs to be bit higher on the back and it will be perfect

Charged Superleggera
lol cheerz ben for that.

thanks for the comments guys. like ben said i dont post up often due to time constraints and not having a decent cammera but hopefully gonna get my self one soon. As for the height the back im very pleased with it so it is staying at that height, however i will be lowering the front more in a few days and adding about 1.5 degress of negative camber so it doesnt rub when i turn in.

hopefully will be putting up a project thread soon aswell as im also thinking about an engine conversion next year.

White Sti Hatch
that where you were hadin when i seen you the other day ??

looks good, aint seen it since its been lowered !

koi

Audi S1
Wow that's come a long way since I last seen it!!

Personally I would bring the back up a touch to match the front

Charged Superleggera
Thankyou for all the comments guys. really do appreciate it.

winston that is f**king mint. that lorry trailer lookins as if its sitting quite low aswell.

Last edited:
  Charged Superleggera
Where do i get lights like those?

got them off of ben(brembo) off his old rep mate but u can get them off of ebay for about £130

You got spacers on the front?
Look mint imo. :D

yeh mate got brembo's old fk spacers aswell

Oh and did you get the front bumper fixed then? :)

na although the guy said it was repairable but i wanted a fresh bumper. so ended up getting new wings, sideskirts and front bumper. im glad i done it properly this time though.

Wow that's come a long way since I last seen it!!

Personally I would bring the back up a touch to match the front

cheers mate. back isnt adjustable mate so the front will be going down soon to match.

Charged Superleggera
LOL @ u lot camparing! U do know that trailers are never sitting @ the same height, the landing legs go up and down!

yeh mate. there were 3 trailers there. 2 were too low for me to get under but ben managed to in his crx under them. any tips on how to raise the legs gaz;)?

As I said in the other thread, the turinis really set it off. First time I've ever been tempted to rep mine, never thought it a rep would look good in gris boreal.