ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Holy Grail - Ferrari F40

Evo 5 RS
There's an F40 where I used to keep my Evo, was parked next to it a couple of times...<3. The owner actually told me it's god awful on the road, but you can surmise why that would be.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
always remember back in 2003 I was working till 8pm in the office in Edinburgh on a nice summer night, I drove down to bottom of the road to join the main road and an f40 went past, could not believe my eyes. got behind it and followed it giggling like a school boy, epic car. the one and only time I have seen one on the road. I was hoping the boy was going to give it some beans but he was taking it nice and easy along a 40mph zone. turned off before we hit the dual carriageway leading to the forth road bridge which was a shame. sure they used to be available for like £150k back in the day.