ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The hunt for the missing Vees

Clio V6
Hi All

I'm working on a 2013 calendar project on behalf of V6Clio.net, my utlimate aim is to get some great pictures of every colour of Vee. As some of you may know this would include the rareties that are the 2 Inferno Orange and 1 Moonlight Blue Vees that are believed to exist in the UK. Unfortunately, none of the owners are members of the club so their current location is a bit of a mystery. We do however think that one of the Infernos is in the Bristol area and the Moonlight Blue in the Cheltenham area (this all sounds a bit like Indiana Jones lol :D ).

Anyway, if any of you manage to spot said vehicles (or know the owners) then I'd be really grateful for your help. Ideally, this would involve obtaining email addresses or, alternatively, putting a quick note under the wipers or something.

I'll try and sort out a free calendar for anyone that provides a successful lead :cool:

Here's some pics to show you what we're after:

An Inferno

inferno.jpg

A Moonlight

moonlight.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help guys :)

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Thanks for taking this calendar project on Ed, it has been long overdue.

Good luck with the search on them 2 colours :)

320d
The inferno vee looks amazing. I don't really like inferno on 182's but it looks mint on that vee.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Lord Harvey on Here owns the inferno Vee-

it has around 40k Miles & full KTEC service History-

he was planning to sell it this year - offers around 19k

regards
Steve

An orange one
That moonlight colour is terrible, reaallly dull!!!

inferno looks "ok" but not as good as you would expect it to look...

best of luck with the search ed! would be great to have a mass photo of mk1's and 2's in every colour made (in the UK anyways)

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
That moonlight colour is terrible, reaallly dull!!!

inferno looks "ok" but not as good as you would expect it to look...

best of luck with the search ed! would be great to have a mass photo of mk1's and 2's in every colour made (in the UK anyways)

i was thinking this too :dapprove:

Remember some colours where in excess of £1000 options on an already very expensive Clio, which could explain rareity.

Golf GTD Mk7
Not really suprised by the inferno being a standard option, but the moonlight one is a bit random. Was it an option on other ranges? I've never seen one in Deep Bronze though :cool:

Clio V6
Not really suprised by the inferno being a standard option, but the moonlight one is a bit random. Was it an option on other ranges? I've never seen one in Deep Bronze though :cool:

Deep Brinze is simply stunning, a bit of a hidden gem:

deepbronzeround2128.jpg

Mini Cooper S sport
Wow, I didn't know Petrol Blue was available on the Vee, never seen one. Not sure about Moonlight Blue, as with a lot of the colours, it would need bright sunlight to really show it off.

I love the deep bronze, isn't Dash's the only one in the UK?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think moonlight looks like it would be immense to detail!

Love the history!