ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Think they were classed as a parallel import? I allways thought the Jdm one had all the trick bits including the twin scroll. Some years ago I looked at them mind.

RS Clio 172 Cup
That is weird. Widetrack was nov 04 onward so 54 plate plus.

All JDM from 03 onwards had twinscroll turbo.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Yeh it was a 54 plate, have to be honest, I am only going off what the dealer told me when I bought it. Could've been bulls**t but I'm sure it was a widetrack but no DCCD. Could've just been a standard one.

Shame you can't see old adverts on pistonheads so I could check.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
If anyone spots a nice uk impreza with a few bits done too it can you post the link please, classic shape btw :)

impreza wagon S2000
I really want a STI but for the use it will get, i'm thinking I may aswell just get a WRX Blobeye.

Some nice ones for circa £5.5k with about 300-330bhp. just like the fact the Sti has little extras and better internals/transmission.

you should go and drive them...wrx and sti feel totally different beasts on the road despite similar power if the wrx has been tweaked. :)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
theres a nice dbm uk classic just went on pistonheads last night, bit pricey though, £3850. current owner for 6 years, not got the link as at work just now, but its on first page on ph.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
the blue type ra on ebay looks amazing. if i had the money i would snap that up in a heartbeat.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Here's a few of mine:

380bhp Andy Forrest mapped P1
DSC00517.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

360bhp Andy Forrest mapped Impreza WR1
DSC00301-1.jpg

SDC10331.jpg

RS2'd Cup Trackcar
DCCD was optional extra on the widetrack STi.

It wasn't optional, it was fitted to all widetracks and prior to that the WR1(UK cars)......The first newage to get dccd was the bug spec c and the S202, all JDM blobeyes got it as standard as well as twin scroll.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I remember when the Litchfield Type 25 was around £30k. Now almost 1/3rd of that for insane performance in a 4 door car.