ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

Impreza RB5 #054
What do we think of the Porsche brakes I posted above? Bought TEGs wheels earlier so they would be going behind them. Brand new discs and pads all round, never even fitted to a car, just a bit dirty from lying in a shed.

Whats the size of the brakes? How many Pistons? From what Porsche? Do the Porsche owners rate them?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Whats the size of the brakes? How many Pistons? From what Porsche? Do the Porsche owners rate them?

They are 4 pots off a 686 Sport and were going to be fitted to a touring car. Unsure on size but I'm sure I've read on sn that people have fitted them. Going to ask him how much he wants for them tomorrow I think.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Car looks good, would it not be worth getting the skirts painted to help the sale? If they were sorted it would look alot better Imo!

Advert seems good though!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Having no joy with mine, really thought it would sell quickly. Will give it until the weekend then stick it on ph's

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Be very surprised if it's still for sale in 2 weeks tbh. Decent price for the spec

F56 MINI Cooper S
Re newage - anyone had any experience with forged engine specifically on a 2.5l Hawk? Just wondering what figures to expect from forging the 2.5 block

Arctic 182 FF
Had a few pm's about my jdm bug but as yet no confirmed interest. Pretty sure first to view will buy. Perhaps ive priced mine a bit high aswell?

Arctic 182 FF
Id give a good price on your ph1 Scott! Knocked it down to 7.5k now and with the new rfl rules immenent in a few week means i'll take into account that pricewise if i can get my tax back

Arctic 182 FF
It is stunning, apart from frayz's monster bug im struggling to think of any better. Im in no rush to sell but have made up my mind that i am going to do so have gone in heavy with a view of taking an offer

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Yeah part of me likes it because it's Mint and standard, but the part of me that's owned 3 classics knows I'd be bored and want more power. A mint type ra is what I really need/want