ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

172, Eunos Rs Turbo
Wow..... such love for the Impreza.

Here's my '98 STi IV bought it in '00 and didn't sell it until '07 the longest I've owned any car, I loved it's blend of practicality, durability and cross country pace.

It looked relatively stock from the outside but had a RCM built engine and made 405bhp 380ft/lbs and a whole raft of drivetrain and suspension mods.
100_1298.jpg

100_1294.jpg

100_1296.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Wow..... such love for the Impreza.

Here's my '98 STi IV bought it in '00 and didn't sell it until '07 the longest I've owned any car, I loved it's blend of practicality, durability and cross country pace.

It looked relatively stock from the outside but had a RCM built engine and made 405bhp 380ft/lbs and a whole raft of drivetrain and suspension mods.
100_1298.jpg

100_1294.jpg

100_1296.jpg

Very very nice indeed. :cool:

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
RB 320 are very nice. I remember a guy in my old village had one. I'm sure it used to send him text messages about the alarm etc on it?

172/B8 Quattro
It's a bloody bargain if you ask me, I've seen it in the flesh and it's as clean as it looks, I'd of bought it but I bought the silver one he had prior to buying that.

The carborn spoiler and mirrors will fetch £3-500 alone!
Drop a sti8 block in and v3-4 sti heads with management and it's good for 450hp

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Few changes to my brothers hawkeye on Saturday.

Before:
6281775cc3183bdd03a2ab43268a8619.jpg

After:
9c3711e905a35d96244e2ca12ddd4e89.jpg
a1b870a7daf030f67273689680eb9e30.jpg

Makes such a difference. I liked the car before but with the black grilles and splitter it's completely different. So much nicer now.

He also had some coilovers fitted as the rear shocks were knackered and it worked out cheaper to get coilovers rather than standard shocks. (400 a shock for the rear)
6981196ea1bf50049583c94a8ccedb02.jpg
49a6dfab59e4dd3c02bbee7ca552c433.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

If you're willing to post to N.Ireland I'll buy them off you right this minute lol. Just paid for a house today in MK so will take a good couple of months until I'm back in England.

Thoughts on these?

10656105_10152686719457118_149028119_n.jpg

From a Porsche 686 Sport, new pads all round (£300 each)

With them, some revos, a new timing belt and a suspension refresh this is an expensive month lol.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
If you're willing to post to N.Ireland I'll buy them off you right this minute lol. Just paid for a house today in MK so will take a good couple of months until I'm back in England. [/IMG]

From a Porsche 686 Sport, new pads all round (£300 each)

With them, some revos, a new timing belt and a suspension refresh this is an expensive month lol.

If you want to send me a deposit .. I'll take them off this w/e and put my winters on anyway .. more than happy for them to sit in the garage until spring if you want them :)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If you want to send me a deposit .. I'll take them off this w/e and put my winters on anyway .. more than happy for them to sit in the garage until spring if you want them :)

But I want them now :( :eek:

It's no problem if you don't want to post :) I would assume it would cost a hefty sum to ship them.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
What do we think of the Porsche brakes I posted above? Bought TEGs wheels earlier so they would be going behind them. Brand new discs and pads all round, never even fitted to a car, just a bit dirty from lying in a shed.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Seems a good price that.

Was hard to gauge really. Some were saying £3500 easy as it's a clean one etc. it's clean but not £3500 clean. Will give it a week or two and then stuck it on the likes of pistonheads with some decent pics.