ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Storm Grey 200
5632235184_96068b6de8_b.png

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just a couple from the weekend, going to have another play this weekend, some DOF and see how I go. :)

P1040238.jpg

P1040243.jpg

P1040196.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Tony, I didn't actually get as much inspiration as I would have liked.

We'll see this weekend.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've put up my first pic on Flickr today and i want to post it up on here, how do i do it?

Fiesta ST-3
I've put up my first pic on Flickr today and i want to post it up on here, how do i do it?

Click the image you want to put on here. Then at the top of that image you will see a mail, facebook and twitter tab and an arrow down. Click the arrow down, then click Grab the HTML/BBCode.

Select BBCode, the size and copy and paste the code without Img tags.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Excuse the water markings and quality, I nabbed them off my Dev Art. I wanted to post these from my uni course a couple of years back. The theme is horror film, and cliche horror. My third year I produced more sureal stuff to do with horror.
The gas mask ones are done in a studio with flash and soft box.

The others use long exposure and a lot of messing about.

Pictures 1, 3 and 4 where printed at A2 and mounted on foam board for a llittle exhibition. I eventually actually sold picture 1 :)

Thanks
Phil

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
That last one is brilliantly creepy!

It is creepy indeed! Its a real doll that I went out and bought!
Whilst taking the pics she was just gazing a me and it felt a bit weird. LOL.

I still have her under the bed in a box!

Cupra
Phillyh - cracking shots!!! Barry, the thinking monkey is also great.

Ben, love seeing your updates on Flickr. Are you over there permanently or just visiting for a while?

Last edited:
  Mk2 ph1 clio
Thanks guys, pretty chuffed with the monkey one, he looks so sad but it works!

Philly those gas mask ones are epic, would love to try something like that.

Qashcow
Now it's warmer weather I'm more inclined to spend a good few hours out and about with you dan, we can perfect the technique :)

What if we used the big lights you've got plus that led torch?

Now it's warmer weather I'm more inclined to spend a good few hours out and about with you dan, we can perfect the technique :)

What if we used the big lights you've got plus that led torch?

It's a date!

I think you're spot on with using the combo lights. The main reason I don't like that photo is because it looks like the car is floating, and just dropped in using photoshop. If I fired the main flashes at it, and then painted it after, then combined that in PS - it would look better.

Let me know when you're free :)

2.2 bar shed.
Give us a shout as well and I'll pop down in the s**t heap. Been meaning to play about with light painting for weeks but I never seem to have the will to get my act together and do it :(

One from walking the dog this evening:

DSC3905.jpg

Stumbled upon a possibly neat place to use my big stopper filter effectively. Will head back out tomorrow evening :)