ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

6801134564_7b0da278d0_b.png

Final Light by Brazo76, on Flickr

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Haha love that. I also like yours Niall, just try and clone out the light streaks.

Cheers scott, with my torch being underpowered I had to get close to the car, which made those streaks, oh well, I’ll have to see what I can do to remove them :)

It is a great idea, next time stick your camera bag inside the cab ;) can the camera pole be shopped out like on some of iirc dans car shots?

I would have done, but was just messing about LOL. Yeah I could shop it out, but thought it looked funny with it in.

E85 3.0i
Did a photography course today, and out of the 128 image I took, these 4 stood out. Nothing special, but a solid base to work on I feel

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Managed to get some 'bokeh' with my iPhone 4s camera this morning!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330852721.859432.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330852721.859432.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 71
Scott I like the star shot but would crop out the bottom inch or so, tbh I wouldn't know where to start with star trails!

Disastra Coupe
Scott, you get some great shots! :)

Loving that ed35 also. Why are mk5 and 6 gti's growing on me so much?!

Qashcow
cant work out if i even like the first picture. And the second one is Brutus which was on this weeks topgear, I found some of my old photos from it

NZMilfordSound.jpg

2010_07_18_2630-1.jpg

Some great shots there, Martin.
I went to Skye a couple of years ago and absolutely loved it.
That shot of Lochalsh is fantastic :)

BG Clio 182
Some great stuff here, still waiting to get my camera back from Canon its been nearly a month now = (

Did a photography course today, and out of the 128 image I took, these 4 stood out. Nothing special, but a solid base to work on I feel

DSC_0121.jpg

Tommy the blues and yellows in this one are really nice contrasting colours, have another go at it but with a different more striking composition. Maybe use a shallower depth of field and focus on the guys finger

Final Light (1 of 1)-2.jpg

E85 3.0i
Tommy the blues and yellows in this one are really nice contrasting colours, have another go at it but with a different more striking composition. Maybe use a shallower depth of field and focus on the guys finger

View attachment 73686

Yeah I know what you mean, this was shot on f/16... On reflection it's an interesting piece probably worth playing around with the DOF more. Composition on this one is a little better

6820190862_37d03f7600_b.jpg

DSC_0122 by TECribb, on Flickr