ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
6856641723_126435f8e2.jpg

Vans “off the wall" by Niall97, on Flickr

Cheers Scott, it’s something I’ve never really given a go before. Scenery is defiantly something I want to try and get more into.

'03 1.2 Dynamique
Stunning!

Got info on the setup and settings?

D90, Sigma f2.8 18-50mm, no filter. will be about f/8 and exposure somewhere around the 60 second mark. I'm working away from home just now so don't have the original photos (on my desktop), so been plucking these off facebook, otherwise I'd tell you the exact settings from the meta.

Frosty, moonlit night. Pointed camera at the post, and did a bit of light painting with a white light. Slight bit of colour alteration to the sky, but not much.

The frost being white, and the way it stuck to the wires, made it easy to highlight and paint with the torch. It worked pretty well for what was just messing around out my back door.

Nice shot Nial!

This is a VERY quick test shot after work, no care taken with positioning the car etc...just testing. Pretty pleased so far, doing a proper shoot with bomber on Saturday....so stay tuned ;)

DSC5345.jpg

Fiesta ST-3
Nice shot Nial!

This is a VERY quick test shot after work, no care taken with positioning the car etc...just testing. Pretty pleased so far, doing a proper shoot with bomber on Saturday....so stay tuned ;)

DSC5345.jpg

Outstanding mate. Would you care to explain what you did to achieve this result? I've always wanted to get an image like this.