ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
^^^nice

below...nicer

00032.jpg

00023.jpg

00013.jpg

the only car i fancy over the clio at the moment, and this is how i would roll if so

785314941-600x400.jpg

OR

AJ004-600x400.jpg

not so much
334_3460-vi-600x350.jpg

Special-Agency8_CIB.jpg

Special-Agency4_CIB.jpg

Special-Agency11_CIB1.jpg

Special-Agency2_CIB1.jpg

Special-Agency9_CIB.jpg

scion1.jpg

enjoy...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
I like that S15. The thread's picking up again now every other post isn't a Scoob.

i would indirectly take that as a compliment as a few of the posts have been mine, indeed every other post isn't a scoob, how ironic that the perosn who works on a "chav mag" isn't posting chavy cars...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL.

The Mugen kit for the DC2 is awful, really bad.

OEM with a Spoon/BYS lip and Spoon spoiler is all you need.

And some RG's... mmmm.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
not kidding i would buy one if i had a wife and kids! and i would run it on banded steels and murdered out... or glossy black or white with some meisters on it! either that or a nissan cube equally pimped out! there is an import place in bristol they always have cubes there was speaking to the guy about them and he gave one to his wife she complained it was ugly but now loves it to death!

found out there is a veilside fortune kitted rx7 in bristol also! i wanna see it! went shopping in bristol today parked in a huge multistory on the way out set of 8! yes 8 car alarms and i was just sat barely ticking over lol!

Turbos.
Yeah, matt blue looks terrific. Needs to be done more now black has been done by everyone, their dogs, and er.., me.