ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
How about some -Camber?
4bcc4ce4629163fe4eb40288d6c21e0d.jpg

174e083f633d517dbb0fd7b8e6eef0b1.jpg

07722f045360f31dd9f5f7dd7c7724bd.jpg

e68fbb3a53a2de9a7f3ad0dd51318b80.jpg

f**k camber shims lol.
d74e8f20167de7695a66d0cc944ac5c0.jpg

25a87a42394e738ee21a3eeb2fb73462.jpg

I f*cking LOVE the Japanese. PMSL!

They don't need to know it cost that much... And when I'm in a position to buy one, I'll probably only be 21ish - wouldn't look too out of place.
I could also make argument that it's a classic. My dad owned a Lotus Sunbeam once; it's just like buying one of those over a more modern, sensible car.

Just that most are on 100k+ miles now, aren't they. Hmmmmm

I guess to anyone who doesn't know about/has no interest in cars, it's just a 10 year old honda with white wheels and a spoiler.

Possibly worse when you're paying more than that for a 25 year old toyota... LOL.

I just think you buy a car for yourself, not for everyone else who thinks you're wasting your money.
Maybe I'll see sense as I get older...

Homo spec mazda
I'm in the position to buy one in the next few months but I don't think I can bring myself to spend the money that way

Charged Superleggera
I guess to anyone who doesn't know about/has no interest in cars, it's just a 10 year old honda with white wheels and a spoiler.

Possibly worse when you're paying more than that for a 25 year old toyota... LOL.

I just think you buy a car for yourself, not for everyone else who thinks you're wasting your money.
Maybe I'll see sense as I get older...

True, most dont understand and most think your an idiot for spending so much on an old jap car but as you say you buy a car for yourself to enjoy. If i were to go back i would not do anything differently and would do it all over again if i had to. Also i dont think you can loose much money on these types of cars in years to come.

Don't ask

LOL!

True, most dont understand and most think your an idiot for spending so much on an old jap car but as you say you buy a car for yourself to enjoy. If i were to go back i would not do anything differently and would do it all over again if i had to. Also i dont think you can loose much money on these types of cars in years to come.

That's my thinking.
You're doing a no-expense-spared project, and I'd love to do something like that with an 86.
Just build your perfect car... Nobody else will think it's rational, but that's not what matters tbh.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
For Turkish
posted it a while ago i think... but its still for sale (he hasn't made much effort to sell it,) could possibly be a good project and the base quality is there...

FCR283hr9school40.jpg

FCR283hr9school43.jpg

FCR283hr9school66.jpg

FCR283hr9school56.jpg

FCR283hr9school51.jpg

low miles, absolutely mint...etc etc

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
indeed chris this is a 1.4, however i thought it could be a great alternative / project... but i expect nothing less of Turkface to want an absolutely 100% genuine EK9 type R

Oh Hai, yup not a 9 and you're correct I am looking for an acutal 9 not a rep for numerous reasons. A rep for starters wont have the seam welded shell, extra thick mountings on the rear suspension points and will most have a sunroof (do not want!!). Plus I'm looking for a facelift, preferably a 2000 MY Rx but I would settle for a 99 facelift if the price was right and it was minty mint.

Homo spec mazda
Lol Bikeaids did say dont ask. The short list is massive.
MK1 or MK2 Mx5
Leon FR TDI
Abarth 500
R56 Cooper S
Twingo RS

Lol, some srs variation.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
MX5's can do silly lows without hitting stuff.

My Dad's is on Bilstein's and it's pretty low. He's got the Watanabes too... I've suggested spacers but he's having none of it.

Homo spec mazda
Pics of your dads required.

I know fully well with the budget i have I can pic up an mx5 and get it to an awesome spec. But, In the same vein, i could have a twingo RS, or a fiesta ST But theyre a touch gay.