ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

5153588824_80cb8b7603_b.jpg

I have a thing for that Datsun, I'm kind of hoping he leaves it as it is now rather than finishing restoring it. Looks spot on with the WWII Japanese fighter plane style vinyls on it. :eek:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i know of a set of rpf1's for sale ;)

risky devil is prob my fav team. or burst.

Most of the cars in this are JDM so no bitching about the couple of others that are in it.

[video=vimeo;16730534]http://vimeo.com/16730534[/video]

182 ff with cup pack's
what happend in that 2nd vid they doing road works and ripped the bumpers off? plus i like the look of the honda jazz/fit on bbs rims they put the bumper in!!

Clio II 1,5 dci
Garage Saurus R32 GT-R:

The N1 racing block has been fitted with an HKS Step-3 2.8L kit made up of a fully counter-balanced crankshaft, H-section connecting rods and forged pistons. The head has been ported and polished and fitted with HKS 290º duration camshafts. Joining this set up is the massive HKS T51 BB SPL turbine which force feeds the engine with 2.4 bar of boost, allowing it to develop 985 PS at all four wheels."

GS-CarbonR32-015.jpg

GS-CarbonR32-130.jpg

GS-CarbonR32-060.jpg

GS-CarbonR32-075.jpg

GS-CarbonR32-168.jpg

GS-CarbonR32-185.jpg

GS-CarbonR32-219.jpg

Turbos.
Awesome stuff. Was't a great fan of the CRZ when i saw one in the flesh recently, but those look great. Aren't they hybrids?