ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

VX220
4769609573_b5f35dbd26_b.jpg

p1.jpg

5559736472_2465f25c8b_z.jpg

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
mitsubishi-evolution-3-III.jpg

need ideas i need a new toy and im considering a early evo 3 strip it stick my bucket seat in harness a cage and use it on the weekends ive got 3-4k to spend anything else i should consider?

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
i was took out in a proven 300 brake 200sx couple months back and it was the lamest car ive ever been in i thought the driver was taking the piss when he had his foot down my little old rallye would of tore it a new one, witch is a shame as ive always liked them. saying that it might have been a 'bad one'

Earthquake and Tsunami hasn't wrecked Ebisu nor stopped the nutters coming out to play.

How's this for a road!

Last edited by a moderator:
i was took out in a proven 300 brake 200sx couple months back and it was the lamest car ive ever been in i thought the driver was taking the piss when he had his foot down my little old rallye would of tore it a new one, witch is a shame as ive always liked them. saying that it might have been a 'bad one'

LOL. Seeing as mine's circa 270 and I upset a Cayenne Turbo (first quick thing to actually try it on since getting it chipped), your Rallye would have to be something special.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
LOL. Seeing as mine's circa 270 and I upset a Cayenne Turbo (first quick thing to actually try it on since getting it chipped), your Rallye would have to be something special.

this is why i said it must of been a bad one no way that could of been 300 my mates shitter automatic felt quicker and it was a nail. its a car i like but id rather spend the dosh on a evo as ive always wanted one but something cool or special would change my mind

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
IIRC they are perfectly easy to drive.

Awesome! Would take you 3 days to get anywhere.