ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
dsc00138.jpg

o0800053310935587562.jpg

d1s151glow.jpg

26115239_855934796_132large.jpg

24kgoldfd3s_amemiya_2.jpg

img_2205b.jpg

24kgoldfd3s_amemiya.jpg

Adz

Work van
the only goodish vid i can find of the south mimms honda meet.

Last edited by a moderator:
the only goodish vid i can find of the south mimms honda meet.

Video is pap but give it time and there will probably be a decent quality one surfacing, better ones seem to take a few days/couple of weeks to appear once they've been properly edited.

That NSX is near me, girl who owns it also has an EK9, it's up on pistonheads at the moment for £8K, f**king dreamer the car is a complete shed and even if it was concourse you'd still never get £8k for a T plate 9.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol the girl with the nsx i outed her on facebook lol, she wrote on my mates wall that she had a nsx-r i called bullshit saying she would be very lucky and would of paid over 100k.... then i found out the engine bay etc is red and she evenutally admitted to it being a nsx... been told it has some pretty hefty accident damage too!! and wow at the body line gaps on the front bumper lol!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
only prob with the re am fd is the wheels are too big and they are gold plated lol! 6k a rim! its retarded!!!

mate of mine just imported this to sell... its a f**king animal!

3Large.jpg

7Large.jpg

9Large.jpg

6Large.jpg

17Large.jpg

was built by re amemiya in japan! re am bridgeported engine plus pretty much ever re am part you can get.... just had it mapped made over 500bhp at the wheels! £13k will buy it, looks arent to everyones taste but to buy the bodykit with that re am rear end you are looking at over 10k for genuine parts alone!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
The rear bumper looks a different colour and the tyres are too big for my liking :( but I bet it's a f**king beast!

Adz

Work van
Video is pap but give it time and there will probably be a decent quality one surfacing, better ones seem to take a few days/couple of weeks to appear once they've been properly edited.

That NSX is near me, girl who owns it also has an EK9, it's up on pistonheads at the moment for £8K, f**king dreamer the car is a complete shed and even if it was concourse you'd still never get £8k for a T plate 9.

yeah true i just hate waiting lol that nsx is nice but 9 ftw!! £8k thats mental...

just came across this vid of this ek just been featured in fastcar, k swap = heaven :approve:

Mini Cooper S
yeah true i just hate waiting lol that nsx is nice but 9 ftw!! £8k thats mental...

just came across this vid of this ek just been featured in fastcar, k swap = heaven :approve:

Just look at the state of them roads!!

DCi 100
The main dual carriage way isn't too bad. Just the road into the estate that's awful and the exit to the roundabout in the middle of the vid. Not too bad though, can do 70+ into them if going for it! :) That's the only place around there that hasn't be resurfaced now!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

That vids round near mine without watchin the whole vid or info i take its its from TDI north, my mate dans got a K-swap chris has driven it but im yet to have a dabble seriously quick though.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Those rear lights are utter pap :(

Also, the bumper looks a different shade to the 3/4 panel?

its the paint its a pearl/flip kinda paint, looks perfect in person.... rear bumper is a marmite part... some people like it the majority hate it... the stock rear end on a fd3s is so sexy trying to change it is hard!

Charged Superleggera
That vids round near mine without watchin the whole vid or info i take its its from TDI north, my mate dans got a K-swap chris has driven it but im yet to have a dabble seriously quick though.

Thats Vince's ek. Seriously quick car. dynod at 253bhp iirc

Here is a quick 0-60 of the car. Apparently does it 0-60 in 4.6 secs and 0-100 in 9.4 secs

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The main dual carriage way isn't too bad. Just the road into the estate that's awful and the exit to the roundabout in the middle of the vid. Not too bad though, can do 70+ into them if going for it! :) That's the only place around there that hasn't be resurfaced now!

Yep, seriously, seriously quick car when I drove it.

K-Swapped EK's are mental.

f**king expensive though. I'd love to do it but you're talking serious money for the conversion. Then there's the potential for hassle, have you seen Hiatchs (used to be on here) thread on EK9.org documenting all the drama's he's had with his?

I'd imagine part of that may be a result of most of the parts for the swap being made in the states for LHD cars so manifolds and mounts won't be the same.

Turbos.
lol the girl with the nsx i outed her on facebook lol, she wrote on my mates wall that she had a nsx-r i called bulls**t saying she would be very lucky and would of paid over 100k.... then i found out the engine bay etc is red and she evenutally admitted to it being a nsx... been told it has some pretty hefty accident damage too!! and wow at the body line gaps on the front bumper lol!

Whats her Facebook? If she is hot, i may have to marry her all the same...

Yeah, it was a red 3.0 NSX with facelift bits and a massive rear wing previously, built by an Irish company. She asked for it to be resprayed in CW before buying it. It doesn't have a good history, like you say, and the panel gaps are a massive giveaway that it isn't genuine. A geek like me can spot about hundred differences from the outside alone though!

62DSCF5256copy.jpg

Whats her Facebook? If she is hot, i may have to marry her all the same...

Yeah, it was a red 3.0 NSX with facelift bits and a massive rear wing previously, built by an Irish company. She asked for it to be resprayed in CW before buying it. It doesn't have a good history, like you say, and the panel gaps are a massive giveaway that it isn't genuine. A geek like me can spot about hundred differences from the outside alone though!

62DSCF5256copy.jpg

Her contact details are on the PH ad for her 9 just look for the shed/8 year old mobile phone quality pictures and massively hopeful pricetag and you'll spot it. I think she's dating the lad with the stupid low black MX5 withBGW that's been posted up here before. It's certainly on his driveway often enough.