ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

S3 Sportback, Ninja
A friend of mine has just bought an identical DC5 to mine so came round so could have a nosy (also so I knew where to put my side decals as previous owner took them off!) Mines the one with white wheels and sticky front numberplate.

Oooooh car friend etc etc.

IMG_0333.gif

IMG_0327.gif

IMG_0329.gif

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Love this thread! Makes me want to get involved with the Japanese/JDM scene again with my next car. Lot of love for DC5 Integras too! They seem to command a fair old premium.

[video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYCM3negGqM[/video]

Things noisy too, i drove it back from scotland for him when he got it. It made my ears hurt for days.

Last edited:
  S3 Sportback, Ninja
Love this thread! Makes me want to get involved with the Japanese/JDM scene again with my next car. Lot of love for DC5 Integras too! They seem to command a fair old premium.

Keeps them away from the chavs lol

It looks cracking in that shot IMO. It's a handsome car with a decent set of wheels/stance and minor cosmetic tweaks, just lacking the trademark screaming NA lump lurking under the bonnet.

Might need a shade more given what I've read about the weight of the thing even with the Hyrid cack removed. A couple of the US tuners have opted for more than a K20 swap, one went the route of turbo'd K20 the other IIRC is mid K24 swap with some NA tuning bits thrown on.

Disastra Coupe
Have i posted this already? I'm not sure :S

tumblr_lx857vwM7Z1r9yk0e

tumblr_lx857vwM7Z1r9yk0e

Still facking awesome anyway. Perhaps not to everyone's taste regards it being a Teg and being made impractical, but looks smart non-the-less.

Lotus Elise
Might need a shade more given what I've read about the weight of the thing even with the Hyrid cack removed. A couple of the US tuners have opted for more than a K20 swap, one went the route of turbo'd K20 the other IIRC is mid K24 swap with some NA tuning bits thrown on.

Links, I NEED links.

M16a
Seen a red AE86 drive around here and it has only done 14,000 miles from new!

Think thats my mates mates car (had to double check I got that right there)

Only one in Scotland (Maybe UK) with the pop up headlights IIRC, it's an absolute beast, straight through 'zaust and all sorts

Bora.
Think thats my mates mates car (had to double check I got that right there)

Only one in Scotland (Maybe UK) with the pop up headlights IIRC, it's an absolute beast, straight through 'zaust and all sorts

Thats the one! drove past it in town, seen it parked up in pitt street and spoke to Iain Carmichael who was with him at the time.​