ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

I still like FC's, the Risky Devil drift shed makes me want one.

IMG_0190.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i wanted a fc ages ago and posted up pics on here of the one i wanted, was an orange one... ex drift car and everyone said fc's were nasty lol!

Adz

Work van
Oh man, why couldn't they be quicker. Massive downfall with my brief 3 months with one

friend of mine has one running a turbo well over 250bhp and its silly fast, wheels spins in 3rd and 4th and can easily keep up with most things ;) .... got me thinking about turboing mine as it can be done for under 1k, i would be over the moon with 250bhp+ :D

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
IS it an actual Mugen car or has someone done it to theirs?

I thought it would have had Mugen Calipers a opposed to Spoon.

Monaco 172
I keep finding myself searching for that shape CRX but they either command silly prices or are rust buckets :(

There are plenty that the sellers seem to think are worth a fortune despite being rust buckets. Very few clean examples about. I must admit I was browsing PH the other day and spotted a tidy looking EF Civic and was very tempted.