ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

A chap on our local forum is having his S2000 amuse kitted. (is that amused? lol) not sure when it will be done though.

S20003.jpg

IMG_3546_Vga.jpg

IMG_3551_Vga.jpg

IMG_3291.jpg

IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3970_Vga.jpg

IMG_3987_Vga.jpg

IMG_4017_Vga.jpg

IMG_4024_Vga.jpg

IMG_4046_Vga.jpg

M135i
Yeah, it's the same with DC5's. CW tends to hold a premium.

And rightly so...

Lol. They are the best colour in all honesty for all Type-Rs, but sack paying an extra £1k for it! Rather spend it on mods!

I prefer this bonnet (not the car)

fd2%20mugen4.png

Both are tasty tho!

Yes, actually that's the bonnet I want. To have a Mugen one shipped from Japan fitted and sprayed, best part of £3k I was quoted!

That looks like an American Civic tho, and they dont get FD2 Type R's over there.

So more likely just a kitted/styled regular FD2.

Yeah, its an FD1 Civic. That red isn't available on the FD2 save for the Mugen RR. They've done a pretty good job on the replica though to be fair.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
the amuse s2k is being done by a guy who has a rx7... the rx7 he has made a custom body kit for and it will be the widest fd3s anyone has ever made! its stupidly wide and he is running 12" wide wheels on the front lol!

Turbos.
Shame the Amuse kit is a big fat heavy fibreglass one! I hope he plans to make it uber-fast!

Love some of those Zeds. If only they had 350bhp.

Anymore one the brown spoilerless fd2. Looks uber lush despoilered, shame the fitment isnt tyte. So does the white on a bit above too.

815090834.jpg

Anyone able to link me up with some mx5 forums. Both US and UK.

What kinda insurance do people look at on a 1.8 enuros at 20 ish. Conneh?

I've seen a whole bunch of stance forums with Z's on recently with 500ml cans, beer bottles etc all stacked up in the huge amounts of dish on the rims they run.