ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
4dabd666.gif

No idea what this is, but looked bloody mean!

clio 200 F4Rt
i am looking at some CE28's or RE30's for my impreza.

Just trying to stomach the £2000 they are gonna cost! :(

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
fmp speak to touge distribution... they might be able to source them cheaper.... if not i have a man in japan that can ship me wheels over...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Any more DC5's?

Nice aftermarket wheels preferebly. :)

Didn't think there was many posted in here.

Charged Superleggera
Meh, Regamasters are like f**king Turinis on Hondas :(

Not sure if i would agree with that gaz. Proper desmond regamasters are not made any more are rare wheels to come by. I know very few hondas that have proper regas however loads of hondas these days run rota slipstreams which are copies that can be easily confused for regas. I see alot more hondas running volk te37's these days than regamasters tbh.

Not sure if i would agree with that gaz. Proper desmond regamasters are not made any more are rare wheels to come by. I know very few hondas that have proper regas however loads of hondas these days run rota slipstreams which are copies that can be easily confused for regas. I see alot more hondas running volk te37's these days than regamasters tbh.

I've got a set of Regas, and I know the story behind them ;). Yet every few pages there's a Honda wearing Regas (the Mugens are Regas too), hence me saying it.

Charged Superleggera
i just got a set of regas too but tbh gaz there is not a single thing that hasnt been done to death on hondas. i understand where you are coming from in terms of the cars in this thread but i think it is still fair to say they are rare wheels, which your not likely to see in your on a daily basis.

Desmond regamasters are out of production as far as i am aware malice. I dont know anyone who sells new ragamasters but anyone who does might just have last few left in stock i would imagine. Yeh mate spoon rebranded the regas, which only came in anodised black, which desomond regas didnt.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
regas on hondas are like turini's on clios as has already been said, they arent rare... they are rare in good sizes and offsets...

i can find atleast 5 pairs for sale atm.

Charged Superleggera
It took me months to find a set in the uk in my fitment and 5 sets in different sizes and fitments does not exactly make them common as muck malice. Also if regas arent rare then which wheels are?? ce28n's? rpf1's?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
woah you need to stop being so friggin defensive!! they are wheels ffs! there are s**t loads of them for sale lol!

set for sale on fduk, 17x9 and 17x8.5 5 stud, 450 quid with rubber.... i know someone who has 2 sets he uses for spare wheels to take his car to garage etc (runs cut slicks the rest of the time)

there are pleanty of rarer wheels! not saying they are common as muck, but they aint as hard to get as you say... there is nearly always a set for sale on driftworks...

What I'm saying is in the US Honda scene, they are like Turinis on Clios here. They're a bit harder to come by here, but if Rays will make them then that's good to know.

As for my error about Mugen, knew it was a big Honda tuner, so they came to mind first.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Si, wouldn't be able to find any in 167 pages anyway! :eek:

A silver Honda
Loving the stance on the white DC2! I wouldn't say Regas are overdone (Most peeps have Rota Slipstreams lol)

Would look better with the Mugen spoiler from the red one imo.

DCi 100
Eye brows never fail to ruin a car IMO.

Imagine driving an Amuse S2000 though? The amount of attention in a car looking like that must be unreal.

S15 at the bottom looks ace!

Seat Ibiza FR
A few pics from Hampshire Jap Cars meet at West Meon Hut on Sunday:
IMG_0001.gif

IMG_0021.gif

IMG_0024.gif

IMG_0025.gif

IMG_0027.gif

IMG_0036.gif

IMG_0042.gif

IMG_0065.gif

IMG_0068.gif