ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

p1-61.jpg

p1-31.jpg

172 Cup
I thought i would post these up in here;

A guy from the honda northeast owners club that my bro is a mod on owns these two beauts:

mugenrr.jpg

s2000.jpg

I believe the s2k is in the process of being boosted :evil:

172 Cup
I know mate, the guy also has a mugen fn2 believe it or not but i dont have any pics of it as its only a few months old and he never brings any of them to a meet if it even looks like it will rain. Thats a mugen dry carbon bonnet on the s2k in fact just about everything on it is mugen...its probs one of my fav cars ive seen tbh lol

M135i
I know mate, the guy also has a mugen fn2 believe it or not but i dont have any pics of it as its only a few months old and he never brings any of them to a meet if it even looks like it will rain. Thats a mugen dry carbon bonnet on the s2k in fact just about everything on it is mugen...its probs one of my fav cars ive seen tbh lol

Yeah, I've seen him post pics of his Mugen FD2 alongside his Mugen FN2 on the FD2 owners forum.

Amazing cars, but not sure I'd own both if you know what I mean given that they're so similar. I'd probably blow my money on one, then go for something a bit different as my other car.

Fair play to him however, he's still a legend in my book.

V6 Exige, GTR R35
i never post on here anymore - but since this thread is still going after all this time. my latest toy.....

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

V6 Exige, GTR R35
aye right - theyre about 60k+ for a decent one and apparently very rare.

cant say ive ever seen one myself in the flesh

You'd have to bring one back from Japan, I'm not sure if there are even any in the UK. If there are I'd be surprised if there were more than 5 of them in the country.

V6 Exige, GTR R35
think theres a few GT's but not sure on the GT-R's. GT's can be had for 15k or so i think. Main problem at the moment as im sure youre aware is the exchange rate for importing parts/cars - it aint in our favour. Just got some mines carbon parts for the GT-R from japan and the price of them is shocking!