ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

5756697031_90b28e7490_b.jpg

Can easily see it's Damson now! This must be pre roof spoiler.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I need to figure out how to get my pictures to look like that.

I could get the exact same car in the exact same spot with the same camera, and it would never look that good. I dunno how they do it :(

M135i
^Thats been bought and sold a few times over the last few years, and the price is always the same.

So what you're saying is...... it's depreciation proof and I should buy it? ;)

The car has only got 2k miles on, but am assuming its the same one that has been given a thrashing by both EVO and Jason Plato quite early on its life.

I do wonder how you'd go about insuring it though.......

Turbos.
To be fair, i suppose if you got a brand new normal Type R and modified it properly you could say it would cost up to £35k...

I personally don't have a problem paying for rarity. I just wouldn't turn up in one on a track day, to get destroyed by cars costing quite a bit less in my 'hardcore' Mugen RRRRRRRRR.

Guess it'll always be an ongoing arguement of ££ vs BHP or performance. I got sick of hearing "could have bought an EVO/Scooby/Skyline/RX7 etc for that much" when I bought both my 172 and 182 new.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Been more than one in Britain too, regardless of what the seller says.

Pure sex, better than the FN2 attempt by miles.

Also, would ruin a lot bigger and more Powerful cars round track, as I'm sure Christopher will be along to explain shortly.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I actually like it,whether i could part with that much for what it is,is another thing altogether.

s much as i love my FN2 i couldnt pay 40k for the RR version...