ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lakes.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Had a road trip up to Coniston in the Lake District today, since the weather was so decent. Awesome roads up there, too... we really need to get a meet sorted sometime.

I'm still really pleased with the car since the recent work's been done, so I made sure it was clean for the journey. :eek: Despite the 250+ mile round trip, it still looks clean... gotta love Racing Blue.

Also, I set the cruise to 70mph on the motorways there and back, and saw 41mpg over the course of the journeys; not bad eh. The car feels stronger than ever and just clicked over to 78k miles on the way home. :D

Anyway, I took a few of the car, and a few of the scenery. Since all I seem to do nowadays is take pictures of it in industrial estates, it makes a nice change. :eek:

Oh, and haters gonna hate... the tow eye's back.

Hope you like!

Chris

8607d776.jpg

a3b73024.jpg

aa69e96d.jpg

88a6e175.jpg

46fe5ee4.jpg

07 Campus Sport 1.2
really like the one of it under the tree, and the pic over the water without the car is really really nice! well done!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks immense JDM.

Those wheel look crazy white, are they a diffrent shade from the last set?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, they're 'Ultra White' with a gloss finish. They look mental in the sun.

The last set were different.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Oh, and if anyone's considering a set of Pilot Sport 3's... they're immense tyres. Gave them their first proper workout today. :eek:

Handily, they've also got a larger rim protection lip than the old PE2's.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Lovely pics and great roads... me and PSJ put the roof on the new bluebird cafe (just off picture on your last pic?) and at the time it was world speed record week!! that would be a seriously good time for a meet and crack as the boats were immense! And in november not too busy

RB One Eight Two
Oh, and if anyone's considering a set of Pilot Sport 3's... they're immense tyres. Gave them their first proper workout today. :eek:

Handily, they've also got a larger rim protection lip than the old PE2's.

I totally agree mate. Since I got my 4 new PS3's fitted on thursday, they are superb tyres. Even better than the PE2's I think. And like you say the larger protection lip is good also.

The car looks immense as per. Love RB.

Ahhhh Coniston, lovely. Next time you're up, try and get to Ullswater buddy. Even more stunning scenery.

Oh and FPM looks great :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Id have came to find you but my car currently looks like this..

180246_10150094989015003_659990002_6434276_1904073_n.jpg

If you plan a meet up here im sure some of us cumbrians could plan a good run out...

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
That's taking detailing a little too far.

At first the bonnet wouldnt open, so had to work hard to get that open by taking the grill out with the bumper on... Then i had to change a headlight bulb... i can usually do them with the light still in but i couldnt for the life of me get them out :dapprove: but it could be a good excuse to get new headlights as mine are a state :dead:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
One of those crazes I just don't get. There's a reason the tow hook arrives in the glovebox, they look awful.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
F*cking cold yesterday though! You can see the ice on the front of our hire boat. It wasn't above freezing all day.