ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The last 182 .....

GW Clio 200

Does anyone know when the last version of the current shape Cliosport 182 will be sold, is the last reg going to be 55 or 06 or even 56

Im interested because Im thinking of getting the 182 in Artic Blue before they stop making that shape...trading my Black one in!!!

Having had the 172 Cup in mondial Blue, I wanted to get an Artic blue 182 and put Turinis on it and have it identical to my Cup. Various financial changes didnt allow me to do that at the time so now Im thinking that I would like to go ahead with my original plan.

Thinking of ordering for September....

Does anyone know!!!

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 23 May 2005

Or mine in a month or twos time.
what you gettin next lee ?

i agree to some extent about the getting a cup but as much as people comment on how its rarley needed. personally id like to keep the ABS/EBD?TC systems for safety after all it rains all the time in this country and the roads are sh*te with potholes and poor surfaces its asking for trouble imo.

also if you get a 182 you get a newer car with more power.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 23 May 2005
Do you keep only for 12 months then lee?

I kept the 172 for about 15, then traded it in for the 182 while it was on 30% Friends and Family. Ive already done over 17k miles in it now so will swap it again soon then might stick with the next one a little longer.

Remapped derv Golf

Was in renault the other day and there were tons of the colours on their chart. Pity they dont make the 182 in them all.

Yaris Hybrid

Bit of a shame only keeping the car for a year, just as it starts to get run in and deliver some decent power you give it back and get another slow one.

GW Clio 200

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 23 May 2005I wouldnt bother.buy a used cup.

Nah I want the CC EBD ABS LBC and im also down with OPP so I want to keep a 182...but have turinis

I want Artic Blue though... and I too only keep my cars for a year...for some reason I get a hard on for buying a new car every ten months...ffs im a tw@t but I promise this will be my last for 3 years...

Lee

BMW M2C

haha, youre as bad as me. I know its wrong and I know buying things to cheer myself up is the wrong thing to do but I cant help it. Buying a new car is the ultimate present to myself.

Longest I kept a car was 2 and a half years, and that was a company car!