ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the last ever?

sure it wont be as the car will be PCd for its new owner. . . but sure to be one of the last treatments for NU52 BXC by my fair hand.

treated to a wash normal OCD methods, then SRP via PC, EGP x several (enough to make me high again) and then a coat of Nattys Blue.

the car will be replaced within the new year for a civic type r (if i like bread vans) or more likely an old style Golf R32. . . still undecided. it has to go as im sick of it. love the looks . . . but looks arent everything now. however this swayed me to the golf! ;

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/314176.htm

anyways, here are some photos;

DSC00280.gif

DSC00281.gif

DSC00283.gif

a cheeky one as im obsessed as you all know

DSC00282.gif

beading

DSC00278.gif

and a mate of mine's idea of "funny" after new year;

DSC00279.gif

the car is going in once i find the time to have it fixed. a few changes may come about for its sale, but those will only be shown by the new owner. . .

comments welcome, a "year in the life of" thread will probs follow once fixed and ready for sale . . .

happy new year everyone.

jamie

no, i span the car with no seats in the rear. was doing 35 on m62 few months ago in rain and fog, hit standing water and damaged most of one side hence the lack of badge, scrapes on side and bashed wheel :(. he just put the fire work in and lit it ;)

jamie

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
gutted fella

better bring that .:R to the next meeting!

it might have some Japanese company soon too ;)

gutted fella

better bring that .:R to the next meeting!

it might have some Japanese company soon too ;)

roll on 25yrs old when i can bring something german to the meets ;)

also i have my wknds back, so meets will be more easily attendable matey. pull your finger out mr AR!

jamie

Evo 6, E92 320d
That golf looks great, stick on some deep dish bbs and it'll be perfect. Oh yours is lovely to;)

ha, what do you think ;)

splitter is the new shock device around leeds. scares people when going over bumps lol

M

mini-valver

Love this car lad! Long time no see too, need to catch up soon at a meet.

On to better things though, it's been a good bus!

M

mini-valver

Funny you should say that, he PM'd me last week saying I was a keyboard warrior, pmsl.