ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THE LAST OF US Part II - Just announced!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
It will probably be great, but I'm not sure it should've been done. The first one just felt like a standalone experience that should be preserved.

I think they've succumbed to pressure, as I'm pretty sure they said for a long time they had no intention of making a second.

I just think with this, and the Crash thing, games might be going slightly the way of Hollywood films, where if it's an easy money maker, they'll make a sequel or remake of anything popular, sometimes damaging the legacy.

I guess Naughty Dog is particularly guilty of this right now with TLoU, Crash & Uncharted spin-offs.

Stuflac

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup
So all the bell ends online saying the storyline was a violation of their rights are talking crap then?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
So all the bell ends online saying the storyline was a violation of their rights are talking crap then?
Either trolls or anti LGBT. Without spoiling it, one of the cast actually received death threats because of this game.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Incredible game, ignore the whining buyer reviews. They're the same people that moan about the hairstyles in Star Wars not being consistent with the lore.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Borrowed this off one of the guys in work and am very slowly making my way through it (Long hours at work are minimising Warzone time at the mo) and am thoroughly enjoying it, though I do feel that some of the "Open World" bits are just filler. Particularly the bit in Seattle back and fro'ing between buildings.

The game looks phenomenal though.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I got it. Played about 4 hours and then haven't picked it up since.
I find with this style of game I need to be in the right mood.
Its not something I can pick up and play 15-20 mins and put back down

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ive completed the first one a few times and really enjoyed it. I last fin it last week and a few days ago i purchased Part 2 and I’m very impressed with the graphics and liking the story so far. I’m doing doing a walkthrough from start to finish and thought I’d post the first one. It’s also in 4K 60FPS

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ive completed the first one a few times and really enjoyed it. I last fin it last week and a few days ago i purchased Part 2 and I’m very impressed with the graphics and liking the story so far. I’m doing doing a walkthrough from start to finish and thought I’d post the first one. It’s also in 4K 60FPS

I need to get back into this game.

I loved the 1st one and was really excited for the 2nd one, got it. Sank a few hours into it and not picked it back up since. Saying that the PS4 hasn't been turned on for months so it's nothing against the game.

Good luck with making the YouTube vids and be sure to stick it out.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I only recently played this after picking it up for £10.

It's really good, but still not quite as good as the first, the story is just not quite as good. Still probably a 9/10 though.

It's amazing the value for money you can get though playing through games if you're prepared to wait a year or so.

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
I need to get back into this game.

I loved the 1st one and was really excited for the 2nd one, got it. Sank a few hours into it and not picked it back up since. Saying that the PS4 hasn't been turned on for months so it's nothing against the game.

Good luck with making the YouTube vids and be sure to stick it out.

I've got the same issue, just don't feel like continuing to play. Maybe because I started Last of Us 2 straight after I finished Doom Eternal.