ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The last pics of my Clio....

Audi TT 225 Quattro
After 7 very good years ive decided its time to break the clio and move on to something else:D Here are the last pics i will take of it in its current state:dapprove: Will be taking sooo many good memories with me as it's been a cracking little car and has hardly ever let me down in 7 years of daily use!!! ( very unusual for a Renault esp an old one lol ) .

DSC01501-1.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

DSC01498.jpg

DSC01495.jpg

DSC01481.jpg

DSC01478.jpg

DSC01485.jpg

DSC01491.jpg

DSC01490.jpg

DSC01489-1.jpg

DSC01476.jpg

DSC01475.jpg

DSC01483.jpg

DSC01497.jpg

DSC01479.jpg

DSC01477.jpg

DSC01504.jpg

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
dont break it !! someone on here would happerly enjoy it the same as you did and more. right minter.

will be a shame to see another one disapier from the roads :dapprove:

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Your breaking it for spares? Always liked this car, in mint condition and makes great power! The idle it has is to die for! What are you getting next?

Yep been broken for spare, the vultures have been very quick with this one as pretty much all has gone apart from the wheels and a few little bits... Next car is a E46 330ci M Sport :D

Nice, bet you will miss her, hope she goes to a good home!

yep will be missed a lot but i have had 7 years of good memories to take with me

How much you selling those wheels for?

The wheels and tyres are for sale at £450 http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...e-Position-(-pair!-)-OZ-Superleggeras-15-quot

dont break it !! someone on here would happerly enjoy it the same as you did and more. right minter.

will be a shame to see another one disapier from the roads :dapprove:

Unfortunately mate its worth much more in parts, if i were to sell it as it is i would want at least £3900 and after a quick look on autotrader etc 99.9% of people would never look at it again for that price as you can get 182's for 3k now!!! ( i have been told by many that once someone drives it they would happily part with the cash but i couldn't be bothered to wait for that special person to buy it )..

Im undecided on what im doing with the shell at the sec but i may put it back to a totally standard valver and sell it on....

Audi TT 225 Quattro
if i can find a cheap rotten valver to transfer into this then i'll keep it for the sec if not then it goes!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Such a shame, always liked this car and great to see it still in such good nick, defo try to find a ropey one that means this shell can keep going. If you were closer....!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Don't worry i really don't want to get rid of the shell as it is a tidy one and would rather save it than send another mk1 to clio heaven lol ( just need to stop getting requests for bits lol) Thing is as a standard 1.8 it will be a massive shadow of its former self to me so will pass it on to someone else to enjoy and do all over again;)