ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Last Picture Before...

RenaultSport 172.
<center>
..it gets dropped :D
hopefully my coilovers should be here sometime this week, so this will probley be the last pic i take of it, besides a before and after shot.
What you recon? i took it earlia whilst popping to the cash point on my fone! haha

Fag :D
l_5ac61344620a7a6a6337699a3448cb24.png

RenaultSport 172.

Car: focus TDCI
Re: The Last Picture Before...
That will look good slammed on those rims

Today, 11:51 #9
Christopher
ClioSport Area Rep

Re: The Last Picture Before...
agreed

Fingers crossed. should hopefully have abit of bodywork started this month too :D

RenaultSport 172.
low as the coilovers allow straight out the box....think its about 120 on the front, but the backs limited so....we'll see how it sits

ordered some french plates and wolfsburg surrounds too, aswell as some more stickers for in the rear window. :D

DUBBER STYLIO :p

RenaultSport 172.
i personally love them too,but i bet there a mare to clean thou

Thanks mate. take roughly a hour and a half to clean and polish all 4. takes ages like, but they come up absolutely mint!

Hasnt been dropped yet leeshez....! this is the final picture before it gets dropped! lol

RenaultSport 172.
thanks.....

ill post a taster thread now but ill give everyone a proper gander as to how it sits tomorrow :D

all i can say is...decked int the word??