ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lust Charriot

Suzuki Ignis
Photo0366.jpg

Shell Garage in Tonge Moor
The owners mother looked ashamed to be rolling around in it tbh.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
:eek: Its alive! I must have burnt the wrong one then....

Wonder how much it went for in the end, was on the forecourt for a very silly price IIRC.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
lols, was it lusty that you were going to 'fight' at FCS Naith? I can quite remember, but if so he did help founder Team Arianne...*

*or atleast help to introduce Team Arianne to CS.

i wasnt going to fight him no lol... he would of got smashed before he could of even looked at me he wound so many of my lot up, including our kid who was gunning for him.

i simply said, keep showing your mouth and i'll see you soon at fcs if not sooner as he was being an absolute prick.

tbf i've knocked out bigger w4nks... its not as if im violent or like fighting either he just needed a slap as he was such a c**t.

Ultra Red R27 #80/500
I saw this utter shed in the same place today - driven by some fat bald bloke in his mid thirties at least. :clown: