ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Mighty Clam is here!

RS250, 182, 172
Greetings, hello and bonjour! Thought I'd poke my head up meerkat style and introduce myself.

I've had a multitude of cars, mainly Japanese, indeed I'm currently rocking a DC5 Integra Type R (white of course!).

I had been debating for a while now, searching for an ideal base for a track car and after a few discarded ideas, settled upon the Clio 172. Sadly the DC2 didn't make the cut, sorry ye Honda gods.

I will put some pics in the projects section soon, but handily it's already got Koni suspension, Viper induction and Sportex exhaust, so that saves a couple of pennis, but it will be being built by a race prep company in the next few weeks. Will post pics also when i start a project thread.

I've previously had the pleasure of owning a Renault 5 GT Turbo Raider and I'm pleased to report the Clio is just as rattly!

Hope I haven't waffled too much, sending much love to all,

Clam

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Welcome mate, fantastic car and an impressive username!

Think I've met you before? In fact I'm certain I have a photo of you somewhere from a Saturday night out?

Here we go;

Drunken_Clam.jpg

Welcome.

RS250, 182, 172
Pennies! Damn my pudgy fingers. Thanks for the hello's, lol is that Family Guy, JD?

Been keeping my eye on the club for a little while and it seems really friendly, I considered joining the DC5 owners but they seem a bit standoffish, just the impresion i get. I was with the Impreza P1 owners club and that was the best OC i've ever been with, closely followed by the R5GTT club. I'll be joining as a paid up member soon, very reasonable price and good info and perks.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Good man, very busy forum and very knowledgable place mate. Also General chat is worth the fee alone.

SG9 Forester STi
Welcome to the site, love the DC5's get some pics up - as well as the clio of course :D.

BMW 535d
Friendly? Im still scared to say things incase I get grilled for being an idiot/chav/scum

Awesome intro though! Pics of teh raider TBH

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Welcome along mate. A lot of DC5 love on this forum!

It is a pretty friendly place; a few prize penis's but that's the beauty of public forums :)

Megane 225 F1
Welcome. Stay away from Mace. He like's to play with little girls. If you have a daughter, I suggest you put a straining order on him right now.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Welcome. Stay away from Mace. He like's to play with little girls. If you have a daughter, I suggest you put a straining order on him right now.

?? Like when taking a s**t?

Welcome along mate, ignore Will. he is just jealous his Mum took a shine to me when I dropped round his cabbage patch kid he left in my car.

Megane 225 F1
Offt good catch. I'm still shaken from when he tried to touch me in unmentionable places earlier. He then PM'd me to say he was taking his clothes off.