ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The missus Hartge S

Weeman sucks ****
Gave her a lift last night to pick it up, then she said "take it out for a blast, I trust you" :D

It's got the 210bhp Hartge kit, and everything black or carbon. As mini's go I like it a lot.

It pulls very nice all the way up through the gears and although the figures are the same as the cup, it feels so different. But it's very twitchy at the back. I gave her the coilover hints but she's having none of it, lol.

DSC00897.gif

DSC00896.gif

DSC00893.gif

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Awesome. What figures are the same as your Cup? Bhp, or 0-60?

What was the damage if you dont mind me asking?

Tys.

Weeman sucks ****
Awesome. What figures are the same as your Cup? Bhp, or 0-60?

What was the damage if you dont mind me asking?

Tys.

6.5 to 60mph iirc which is probably what mine kicks out now. It pulls better up to 100 than the tin can but then clios were never good high end anyway!

Each to their own Loony!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Not a bad weapon for a girl if you ask me! Certainly surprise those who think its a std Cooper S.

Would rather have a Hartge S over Mini's new Cooper S GP thing they brought out. Yuck!

Tyson.

Turbos.
Nice to see you read my advice and ignored it LOL.

Cool car though, a full colour code and Blistein coilies would be the icing on the cake.

It's colour coded black and then they leave a bit of silver chicken wire on the back bumper! :S Never liked Mini's, overpriced and look like they should have "TOMY" stamped on them somewhere. Bet it's quick though!

Bora TDI - (ex172)
I like it mate. the Mrs has had 2 mini coopers, one was a cab, and I think they're good fun and great to chuck about. Looking at getting a cooper S at the moment. One like that would be ideal. very nice

Weeman sucks ****
Nice to see you read my advice and ignored it LOL.

Cool car though, a full colour code and Blistein coilies would be the icing on the cake.

What advice would that be? We checked out the car with Birds (as she lives 5 mins from them) and it has full TLC and original warranties, plus a Hartge warranty.

Easy Gaz, she didn't modify it...fcuk me! I forgot to take my hammerite with me when she got it.

I love the negative brains in here, it makes me warm!