ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Mk3 Thread

Everyone who has a Clio MK3, this is the place to post it...
looking for some ideas.

here's mines just to start it off.

86959599oq8.jpg

60067173nc7.jpg

93872593xe5.jpg

had a change of taste though, want some new alloys, probably go for multispokes, and also going to get the back tints a bit lighter...
Also ordered 45mm H&R Lowering springs. So it will look a good bit diff in the next few weeks. I also hate the standard tail lights but not much options out yet exept chrome.

So everybody who owns an mk3 please post.

Here are a few pics of my mk3, wheels should be going on by to end of the week.
DSC00391.jpg

DSC00400-1.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

Thats a good height what's it lowered on?

I'm really regretting my choice of wheels... too big.
My cars at Autint just now getting the back tints removed and replaced with lighter ones.

c2ie9.jpeg

I hate the standard tail lights but not much options out yet exept chrome.

How do you think they'd look on a black car?

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
[/QUOTE] I also hate the standard tail lights but not much options out yet exept chrome
[/QUOTE]

S8001401.jpg

only slightly different, but enough

A Euro'd one...
Thats a good height what's it lowered on?

I'm really regretting my choice of wheels... too big.
My cars at Autint just now getting the back tints removed and replaced with lighter ones.

c2ie9.jpeg

I hate the standard tail lights but not much options out yet exept chrome.

I would personally stick with 16s, its been lowered by 75mm. I am thinking to go lower but will wait and see what it looks like once the wheels go on.

White Sti Hatch
Youll see the diff with 45 but not much,

Think you got ripped on the 75mm Coustoms mate id still argue its no where near that much...

How much for that whole kit without the spoiler? do you know the prices of each part? Front, back, sides, etc?

Here are a few pics of my mk3, wheels should be going on by to end of the week.

75mm on custom made springs

im starting to think the 45mm springs i ordered won't be enough... :dapprove:

Think you got ripped on the 75mm Coustoms mate id still argue its no where near that much...

I agree, i reckon yours is lower.

although storm yours looks real good.

how diff do you think it will handle with 45mm springs? not much?

White Sti Hatch
It be hard to say to be honest mate, will get rid of a bit of the body roll id asume but part from that i couldent tell you just have to wait and see.

It be hard to say to be honest mate, will get rid of a bit of the body roll id asume but part from that i couldent tell you just have to wait and see.

cheers mate...

I also meant to ask, any pics of mk3's lowered on anything other than 16's or standards?

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
not the requested pics but i thought this would prob be the right place for these, just a slight warning to anyone thinkin about gettin renualt to fit the "sports aftermarket twin pipe".

some of you know the issues ave had with the exhaust since i got it, well came back from a jont the other day to the exhaust sittin very low:

DSC00098.jpg

after some personal investagation i found the bolt that should be holdin everything in the right place, missin! must be all the child labour arm strength renualt use?
its actually quite scary the exhaust was being held in place by my axel!

DSC00096.jpg

anyways i decided not to both renualt with this issue again as obviously they cant get it right after three visits they arent gonna get it right full stop, so i fixed it my self, sittin right!:

DSC00100.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Susan your better to avoid the stealer no matter what as there all usless !!!

You heading along to peebels ??

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
I know, all i would get now its "youve altered the supension bla bla bla" regardless that its been an issue from the 2nd day i owned the car!

fingers crossed this holds it, for a while at least.

am workin on thursday nite, totally gutted!! looks like i need to wait for another meet to meet everyone :(

White Sti Hatch
Its on the 12th now if that changes ne thing,

No matter what they say unless they can prove the suspension caused the problem then they have to do the work under warrenty

A Euro'd one...

The front of my car may seem higher because i have lower profile tires on as that was the only profile the shop had in stock. The springs company have been making springs for the last 25years so i doubt they would make a mistake.
Bio Hazard how low are you claiming your car is? 60mm all around? or are you running 50/70mm?