ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new boat.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Looks nice, Mike is this actuly yours or your mams? And what is mummy going to say when you deck it? lol.

I like it thou.

Shed.
mine lol. thank to generous donations form my family. early bday and xmas present.

she wont be too happy. its still got warranty on it and she said to me i wasnt to go modifying the thing lol.

hows the ph1 going then ?

Peugeot 306 HDi
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillC788
I've noticed that a lot of the so-called PhIIIs seem to sit higher than my 03 car - is there a reason for this? Mine has got the sports suspension and I believe it may have been one of the last 1.2s to have this, so would that be why?

Nice car though mate. Should have auto lights, wipers, heated mirrors, one touch window on the driver's side and a fair few airbags as it's a Dynamique. Best colour of course lol.

Incorrect. Only the 1.4 and 1.6s have sports suspension in the petrol models.

After November 2003, yes:

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/specs/equipment.aspx?deriv=21323

Mine is definitely flatter around corners and has a firmer ride than the Expression and the Extremes I've driven (I've driven 3 Clios other than mine). The others were like boats round corners, whereas mine definitely doesn't wallow and its suspension is completely standard.

I was wrong though; mine wasn't one of the very last to get it as I thought, as mine was registered in February 2003.