ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The New Family Bus

pimp mobile Zafira
Have you tried that place up near Greencore roundabout. Mate had his Audi wings done there not long ago for a lot cheaper.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome thing still. That shape will never age and the facelift. The Avant and roof rails etc just look like the perfect family bus.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Just need a couple more for the full house.

IMG_3629.JPG

Countryman JCW
Great buy.... am i right in thinking the engines in these are bomb proof? Reason i ask is... im looking at 2010 Octavia with the 1.9PD (105bhp) engine in it, done 130k, but confident with its full skoda history it should run for a while longer?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Great buy.... am i right in thinking the engines in these are bomb proof? Reason i ask is... im looking at 2010 Octavia with the 1.9PD (105bhp) engine in it, done 130k, but confident with its full skoda history it should run for a while longer?

PD engines are the shizzle. I just do the oil on mine twice a year (every 10k) and she’s still going strong - touch wood.

I want 250k out of it which probably equates to one more mot. It’s doable!!

340i
My A4 Avant PD130 is on 177K miles... Original engine, turbo, clutch etc. She runs perfectly.

In 37K / 2yrs it's only cost me service consumables, a broken rear spring and front lower arms.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
My A4 Avant PD130 is on 177K miles... Original engine, turbo, clutch etc. She runs perfectly.

In 37K / 2yrs it's only cost me service consumables, a broken rear spring and front lower arms.

Just had to do the front arms on mine on 220k. If it wasn’t for the auto box imploding the car would have just cost me consumables.

Countryman JCW
PD engines are the shizzle. I just do the oil on mine twice a year (every 10k) and she’s still going strong - touch wood.

I want 250k out of it which probably equates to one more mot. It’s doable!!
Ideal! Going to view tonight, so if all works out, I’ll be driving it back later hopefully!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I can echo the love for the PD 1.9, our Passat is of that era, and has been pretty reliable!

Seat Leon Cupra R
With our first on the way, I've been considering picking one of these up. Mrs R currently has a pd130 Golf but being a 3 door it's not really going to be ideal and these seem like a reasonable change. Not sure if I'd like a little more poke though .

They also did a 1.8t and I have a garage full of spares/upgrades from my old Leon Cupra R which would be tempting, though getting an earful from the lady don't appeal quite so much...! ?