ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new generation of smartphones.

2014 Focus Titanium
It's not all about megapixels by any means, which is why a 2mp camera will kick a 2mp phone into next week with quality, however with phone as a general rule of the thumb the higher the megapixel the better the photos because they all tend to have similar s**tty little sensors :D

The reason why mega pixels usually means more quality is pretty obvious really, each pixel is a solid colour, so which photo will have more detail, a 10x10 pixel or a 1000x1000 pixel photo? You get the idea.

EDIT: Roy - so you're saying you wouldn't be any happier at all if the screen had much more details or the camera was usable in low light? If not then I guess you are completely right, but in that case there's no need to hype the GS at all because your G does all the software stuff anyway with 3.0

EDIT: Roy - so you're saying you wouldn't be any happier at all if the screen had much more details or the camera was usable in low light? If not then I guess you are completely right, but in that case there's no need to hype the GS at all because your G does all the software stuff anyway with 3.0

Of course, it would be cool if the new handset could tie my shoe laces. As it is, it simply addresses many of the issues that the anti-fanboys keep whining about. Coupled with 3.0 at least.

Your last sentence is incorrect. Some features of 3.0 are only available on 3GS. I suppose that's something to complain about, too.

EDIT: You're right about the camera sucking in low light. Mine is s**t.

2014 Focus Titanium
Of course, it would be cool if the new handset could tie my shoe laces. As it is, it simply addresses many of the issues that the anti-fanboys keep whining about. Coupled with 3.0 at least.

Your last sentence is incorrect. Some features of 3.0 are only available on 3GS. I suppose that's something to complain about, too.

EDIT: You're right about the camera sucking in low light. Mine is s**t.

I don't like to complain, I'm just being level headed here :D I will still be paying for one in august when my upgrade is due!

I don't like to complain, I'm just being level headed here :D I will still be paying for one in august when my upgrade is due!

Yeah I know what you mean. I wasn't really aiming the 'complaining' comments at yourself. More the cripples who claim they can't use it and bang on about it being rubbish.

Mini Cooper S sport
Just for the record, I've never said the iPhone is rubbish OR too big! In fact the Samsung I want is the same size if not slightly bigger.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
I was all set to get a new iphone until I saw how much of a rip off they are so gonna get myself the new android samsung phone when its released instead