ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new Laguna-I'm starting to be won over...

MKIII 138
22877112231.jpg

citroen_c5_5.jpg

Peugeot 306 HDi
^ Lol yeah I had noticed but I never really minded the look of the facelift C5 - is that wrong?:D

Audi TT 225
its bland, has no character, its dull and boaring.. if you walked past one you wouldn't notice it... its just... less than average.

Peugeot 306 HDi
its bland, has no character, its dull and boaring.. if you walked past one you wouldn't notice it... its just... less than average.

I think it does have character. Looks like a good old-school style French car even though 'tis modern; it doesn't look German, American (like the new Mondeo) or Japanese, anyway.

MKIII 138

I think it does have character. Looks like a good old-school style French car even though 'tis modern; it doesn't look German, American (like the new Mondeo) or Japanese, anyway.

even though audis are very common (an indication of general uk wealth) the new audis are probably the best looking cars released to date

Peugeot 306 HDi
Nah, I wouldn't want one, just think it looks quite classy. But they're for 40 year old marketing people with a family and a paunch to look after. If you are one of those people, no offence intended:D

clio...
The Saloon is disgusting; However, I like every part of the estate till them stupid front lights. Ruin the car completely.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
if reno sorted the gashness in terms of reliability they would get alot more sales.

depreciation is pisch as well