ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new & last bus!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Within 24 hours of thinking about it, I part x'd my titanium for this little one. Im over the moon, really am loving it. Its full of swirls too ;)

photo_zps69d626b9.jpg

image_zpsf1599a81.jpg

photo_zps529ea051.jpg

image_zpsdd52cc63.jpg

she's on 91k & im lovin it! :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely project. That rear RS badge saddens me know though!

8522152080_41bd1821f2_z.jpg

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
197 > 1*2 > 200 badges.

Looks good, I can already see the glossy pictures coming within the next few weeks!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
No idea on the exhaust, its not a known one from what i can see!

She really needs some tlc which is what im good at :)

Im done with buying & selling cars npw! Thats it! Im finally happy!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Thanks Ed, the others I was secretely doubtful on the length of ownership. Even my other half said I won't be happy till I've got a black one!

BG 182
when you got the previous i thought its not gonna show off your detailing skills enough. This is a great choice and no doubt you shall enjoy keeping it clean!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Do you have an iphone Dawn? Ie 4 onwards? I simply cannot understand why your pictures are so consistently bad! :eek:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'll be amazed if this is your last one!

Next time you'll want another Vee!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Isn't the mileage a little high for your taste? I seem to remember that "mileage is a massive issue" in a previous "Clio Trophy or 182 ff thread"... :p

Joking and s**t-stirring aside, I look forward to seeing the (shiny) results. :D

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Milage is pisch! My 45k monaco was trouble, hence only staying in my ownership 3 weeks!

Nope, love my vee.

Correction is coming along very nicely, still amazes me how a good machine polish can make all the difference!

Will book her in tomorrow for a front end respray :)