ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The NEW LOLVO Barge

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Here she is, the new LOLVO.

To take the pressure of buying a more expensive car I have bought myself a new 940.

It’s a 1995 2.3 Turbo manual with a few mods;
19T turbo
bigger injectors
3 inch exhaust
960 maf

It’s on Volans which I’ll be sellling for something a little more ‘scene’.

The body is a little rough, I’m not even sure it will pass the 10ft test but passes the 20ft test!

No real plans, just gonna daily it until I find something else.

Pics;

3B3A0DB6-58B4-45FD-B9A6-46AA17A13F25.jpeg
77FCAA76-FE2D-47DB-BD58-79B8EAFBB257.jpeg
032906F4-8FC4-418F-9F89-E3D3D3702F5B.jpeg
AC2DD7C9-8FE4-4926-B7B5-1C3FD63B16A5.jpeg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Does the plate come with it?

Surely that’s a plate for the next 50 cars / 1 year for you? Great buy!

Yeah, came with the plate. I paid 2k for this with two sets of wheels and the plate although I think the plates only worth £300. Volans are probably worth £300. Once I’d added it up in my mind it made sense - kind of.

There’s cheaper ones out there but this one has the mods already there to make it fun.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I've started looking at Volvo estates. The V50 though. I couldn't have something that big and ugly on the driveway unless it was an 850 T5

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Fine photography there, a big shed in front of some big sheds, what’s not to like. ;)

That steering wheel might be a touch too far even for me. Enjoy it(y)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
You had us all worried when you started talking about BMW's mate

Glad to see you came to your senses 😂

I just s**t my pants having that much cash in one car. I much prefer to split the risk and the repairs. Still looking to get something nice but having this just takes the pressure off.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
So, thinking about selling the Volans and going for something a little stancier.

The gold ones are on offer but still think I’d preferred the silver or anthracite.

D03890AA-41E9-4121-972D-780A40A696E3.png

4BD47B85-C0C1-4DE8-B6C1-0688026C3583.png

I just s**t my pants having that much cash in one car. I much prefer to split the risk and the repairs. Still looking to get something nice but having this just takes the pressure off.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
There's one of these on insta i see a bit with those wheels in gold and i far prefer the volans on it (it's dark blue though so the silver/grey might suit this better?)

Also a massive fan of that numberplate..... :love: I can't find much of interest that will go on mine being an M reg.

Edit: actually they’re all little different but they might look better in silver?
AC0DB9A5-51D7-4CF3-9DE1-862BA058DDB7.jpeg