ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The news I was dreading :(

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
what has it been delayed ?

i was always told it would be late march for it coming out ...

Citroen DS3 DSport
I think the Beta test for Halo 3 is only due to start in April/May so October would be more realistic.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I was looking around for info on that his morning but I reckon they have scrapped it.

I'm still unsure if I'll keep my Wii or return it for a refund. It's good fun but not so sure it'll hold my attention for long, especially minus online play.

Last edited:
I also read plans to ditch the idea!

There is a sequel to Phoenix Wright coming out on the DS so I'll be getting that asap.

Really fucked off about Forza, I was looking forward to playing that.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I was looking around for info on that his morning but I reckon they have scrapped it.

I'm still unsure if I'll keep my Wii or return it for a refund. It's good fun but not so sure it'll hold my attention for long, especially minus online play.
LOL, i wondered how long it would be before people started getting bored of these Wii things.

Forza has been the end of march on play for a couple of weeks now.

GT mobile for the PSP has been put back until GT HD has been made for the PS3, so is not expected for a couple of years so don't hold your breath!

LOL, i wondered how long it would be before people started getting bored of these Wii things.

GT mobile for the PSP has been put back until GT HD has been made for the PS3, so is not expected for a couple of years so don't hold your breath!

Forza was 01/02/07 last week for definate! I dont think anyone at play actually knows I reckon they just play darts on a year planning and say 'yep that day'

RIP Dan

Jealous gimp.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Jealous gimp.
yep thats right, I hate playing an adults game like rainbow six with the character actually having my face on like I am in the game while playing online with 15 other human people, its terrible, wish I could play with a cheaper alternative without online play and not being able to have my face on the character, that would be much better!

is forza actually coming out on the Wii...............

The Bus and MRT
Ah Sh!t , I was holding off on the wireless steering wheel until forza came out hoping for a bundle.. might just have to get it now and end up with two copies of PGR3 :dapprove:

RIP Dan
Jealous gimp.
yep thats right, I hate playing an adults game like rainbow six with the character actually having my face on like I am in the game while playing online with 15 other human people, its terrible, wish I could play with a cheaper alternative without online play and not being able to have my face on the character, that would be much better!

is forza actually coming out on the Wii...............

:lolup:

I dont care, i can afford all consoles.

Justify it lessssssssssssssssssssssss.

I dont even know or care what Forza is. This console tomfoolery makes me grin.

Mazda MX5 1.8
i was NOT happy when i saw it had been delayed until may

better be bloody good when it does come out!! i wouldnt mind if they said it would be released in may, it just really annoys me when they keep putting it back!!!

Ph-Sold!
Most 360 stuff is being delayed heavily, Bioshock is back by 6 months and HL2 has disappeared altogether, getting really annoying at the moment :(