ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The next Clio adventure

After having an argument with a tree and losing in my Cup and it being wrote off I've moved on to another Clio. 3rd one this, I think I have an addiction problem lol.

Bought a blue ph-1 off my mate a couple of weeks ago, at 1st I hated ph-1's but over time they've really grown on me. I did say after my Cup I'd never own another Clio, Oh well! :evil:

Just a few pictures that were taken last week.

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

Very nice mate, how could you hate ph1s :rasp: ive had 3 Ph1s, 1 Ph2, & 1 182 & the ph1s were the best out the lot, youll love it.

You got any plans for it or leaving it as it is? has it already been lowered?

Started doing bits on it from day one :p

Up to now, I've put my exhaust and inter changeable decat, Mapped it via an RsTuner, Ph-2 rear lights, Colour coded door handles.

Plan to stick the brake set up I had on my Cup on it, Get my ph-2 rear bumper sprayed and fitted to it and then just general bits and bats really. Yeah it's on coilovers already, Fk Koingsports on the front and ASTs on the rear.

Lol. I have to stick a ph-2 rear bumper on to hide my so called stealth exhaust, it's annoying seeing it sticking below the current bumper. The dash doesn't bother me one bit, yeah it's a bit dated but as I say it's not an issue for me.

Clio 172 Exclusive
Looks good John. I used to prefer the exterior and interior looks of the Ph2's, over the Ph1's, but since owning my Ph1, I wouldn't mind owning either now :cool:

Clio 172 Exclusive
Agree with Christopher! Keep it standard! Too many Ph1's on here seem to be having 'transplants' with bits from Ph2's. It's either a Ph1, or a Ph2.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Fair enough, I was the first person to do the swap on here and immediately regretted it, despite not saying that at the time.

Still miss that car though. :dapprove:

You'll love it mate. I'll have a look at the next meet.

0251.jpg