ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The NW does Oulton Park.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
^ that nova that was playing with me and brian was nippy, then the fighter jet came past us on the outside haha. PS cheers for the lift Brian :D

ZX6R B1H
^ that nova that was playing with me and brian was nippy, then the fighter jet came past us on the outside haha. PS cheers for the lift Brian :D

IIRC that little nova was an XE, some lad called ian kayle how did it do lol, bet you all giggled at three clios all on the hard shoulder.

Great day out naughty bit of playful racing on the way home was funn :eek:

brett does lol
yeh that nova wasnt shy at all. he understood the crack to, which always helps

TDK quietened him down tbqfh ;)

well after clocking the evo on the way down and giving chase i thought it only right to behave on the way home, but on't M6 we must of been gunning as we'd stopped at the shell and still caught up with steve (least i think it was) on the M62 sliproad. there was a nova following, and dare i say it was bloody tasty.

some guy and his missis, we let him past, he pulled in middle lane and TDK went into battle mode.

all this happened whilst we passed the twins n benje on the hard shoulder lulz

M

mini-valver

I need to get to a meet again, keep fcuking missing em! The new Evo is dog s**t, GT-R is stunning though :D

STANDARD

i used 20 quid in petrol ffs, its LOLtec that the cars 20bhp down on what it should be atm too, teh R27 isnt shy iirc although some NW ghetto inspired motorway entrys need to be worked on but all in all 8.8/10

mini valver? u new or summit?

M

mini-valver

ALways mental busy dude, race season starts next week so we've done about a million test days. Never get a weekend free anymore!

Clio 182 FF Cup

Morning, no worries for yesterday cheers for beer tokens, they were converted and now im hungover, bbq was ace, ate 3 huge steaks.110 in convoys fun... now wheres the paracetamol.

well after clocking the evo on the way down and giving chase i thought it only right to behave on the way home, but on't M6 we must of been gunning as we'd stopped at the shell and still caught up with steve (least i think it was) on the M62 sliproad. there was a nova following, and dare i say it was bloody tasty.

some guy and his missis, we let him past, he pulled in middle lane and TDK went into battle mode.

it was the n0rm spec oil thats in her TBQFH arab;)

BMW F21 125d
3373380003_e8433c48aa.jpg

Ian

Thats my mates 306 Rallye, thats his "day car", he has a very fast Corsa turbo which will be making some track appearences in the summer months. We went round the evo triangle last weekend, he came in his 306, looks well, but too low, too bouncy, no match for the 182 :)

naith only had shorts on to show off his pride (welsh dragon tattoo on his leg)

shame it didnt do the welsh any good ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The GTr was out last time I was at Oulton. Insanely quick for a big barge. Sounds great too.

Ian

Focus TDCi
naith only had shorts on to show off his pride (welsh dragon tattoo on his leg)

shame it didnt do the welsh any good ;)

Lol he looked like a right day-tripper with his shorts and backpack! Did you ever get your camera working Naith? Thought Nikon's were renowned for their simple menus, but looked a reet pain to me!

Last one from me,
3374957657_ea7f1e7b11.jpg

If I add any more you can find them here.

camera dies 2 mins after arrival FFtripledoubleFFFS

anyway heres mine.... meh

y0!
DSC00001.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

CSC00002.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

not bad considering i had no time whatsoever, i dont know what im doing, and havent edited them

Ian

Focus TDCi
Woo forum troubles are back, wahhay!

Naith you fool, posting photos of me with my Volvo.. that was meant to be a secret! You never got one of the sleeper Clio either. ;) Nice shot of the black Scoob too.

think its my connection or the server, anyhoo mods sorted it :D

yeh they are ok arent they for quick ones, still need riad to teach me apature and ISO, etc

Ian

Focus TDCi
brapple tek volvo! immi was in the boot (apparently)

yeh im chuffed with the scooby shot, u see me make him stop so i could get the shot LOL

Lol at Immi, I missed that loveable rogue and his barge.. made the effort to get to Lymm n' all.

Must've missed that, the poor fella is probably used to it lol.

astra coupe on coilovers

novas rule ;) specialy c20let ones :cool: