ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The NW does Oulton Park.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
IIRC that little nova was an XE, some lad called ian kayle how did it do lol, bet you all giggled at three clios all on the hard shoulder.

Great day out naughty bit of playful racing on the way home was funn :eek:
thought it might be, defo wasn't a turbo but d*cked us due to some poor gear choice from Brian ;) TDK was there with scenesters R27 and they conquered all haha. I thought chris's car might have been the one at fault tbh. I'd not seen you guys since the Bolton/Rivington meet waaaay back when i had my 1.2!

M

mini-valver

Im still sore from being 2's up in the red rocket and racing from 80+.

Wise Turner, very f**king wise.

Next meet, make it not on a BTCC weekend and I'll be all over it!

Ian

Focus TDCi
LuLz 3...2.... Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahwwwww 1...... GO!

my leather racing glove worth 12bhp FACT

we need to get a club stand for the BTCC, im looking into it, maybe colaberation(sp) with MS

At Oulton? I'd go. My car wouldn't be worthy for the stand, but I'd stand there and make noises reminiscent of a finely tuned Renault engine instead, if required. Otherwise I'll just be around taking photos.